Dr. Andrew Lagomasino, PSY.D

Dr. Andrew Lagomasino, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  |
Dr. Andrew Lagomasino, PSY.D is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Coral Gables, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Read his story

250 Catalonia Ave Ste 405

Coral Gables, FL 33134

Learn about Dr. Lagomasino

Dr. Lagomasino's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lagomasino "I obtained my doctorate at Nova Southeastern University and spent about 10 years working as a Staff Psychologist on the Latino Team at Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) in Cambridge, MA. At CHA I studied and learned about therapy, including with the most difficult to treat low income, immigrant, and chronically mentally ill people. I did additional training in Boston, then moved back to Miami in 2003 to be closer to family. I tested children for the public school system and was trained in child therapy. I maintain an interest in cross-cultural psychotherapy, seeing children, adolescents, and adults for psychotherapy and psychological testing. I am active in my local institute, Florida Psychoanalytic Center in Miami. To learn more about my practice, visit my website or call me for a consultation."

This content was provided by Dr. Lagomasino "I take the time to get to know my patients deeply, to understand as much as possible about the person so that my interventions are as accurate and useful as possible. I avoid making snap judgments about patients' difficulties. Providing a therapeutic relationship and techniques to increase awareness, I help people understand how their minds work, to outgrow old solutions to emotional dilemmas, getting to know themselves more deeply and effectively addressing problems in living."

• Clinical Psychology
  • Psychoanalysis
  • Psychotherapy

Dr. Lagomasino does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychological Disorders

• Boston Psychoanalytic Institute & Society
    Other Education | Completed
  • New Orleans Psychoanalytic Center
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Lagomasino has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lagomasino has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lagomasino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lagomasino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lagomasino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lagomasino to family and friends
2.5
based on 2 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Lagomasino's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
    GOOD
    GOOD
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very eager to take your money and not so eager to give advice or tools to help your child. Loves to reflect and give silence but offers nothing in return.
Unfortunately this person did not discuss how they felt with me, to see if we could find a solution to their complaint. I hope they found a doctor who's right for them. I don't believe in putting quick band-aids on people's problems or taking shortcuts. The most important problems in life do not have easy solutions. This person seems to have made a snap judgment of me and my approach to therapy; they may not be someone I can work with.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Lagomasino, PSY.D?

Visit Dr. Lagomasino