Dr. Andrew Gross, MD

Dr. Andrew Gross, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Andrew Gross, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Mooresville, NC. He is 36 years old. Dr. Gross is affiliated with Lake Norman Regional Medical Center.

131 Medical Park Rd Ste 308

Mooresville, NC 28117

Learn about Dr. Gross

See how frequently Dr. Gross performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thrombosis
Cluster Headache
Temporal Arteritis

Dr. Gross's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Gross does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Leukodystrophy
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Stroke
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Gross is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gross has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gross to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Gross' Performance
Sherrills Ford, NC |
My husband has been under the care of Dr Gross for 1 1/2 years. We have been more than happy with his care. I just made an appointment for myself. His office staff have been great . We have had no complaints, and would highly recommend them.
I have very little confidence in this provider and thankfully went to a second provider who was more open/knowledgeable and took the time to review all materials/test. The second provider was able to identify the diagnosis and provide treatment. Dr. Gross also displayed very poor doctor/patient mannerisms and had a disappointing temperament /personality. I rarely write reviews but felt it necessary to express concern about this doctor’s competency and demeanor.
Staff acts like their patients are an inconvenience. Staff communication very condescending.when asking questions about care. Really put me off. We will never go back or recommend this office.
Mooresville, NC |
Neurologists have been a part of my life for more than 30 years. I have been lucky to have seen some of the best at Mayo Clinic, NY Presbyterian and other top medical facilities. I found Dr Gross to be very thorough. I felt he truly listened to me, communicated his thoughts and reasons for his plan of action quite well. I had read the reviews posted on this same site about Dr Gross prior to seeing him, and I left yesterday's appointment feeling quite happy and confident I am in good hands!
in Stuart, FL |
I would not recommend Dr. Gross. As a neuro-opthalmologist, I expected him to perform tests to diagnose my condition but he did nothing that Dr. Patel had not already done and said that my eye was healthy. I later went to another neuroopthalmologist who determined that I had reduced blood flow to the optic nerve.
Charlotte, NC |
Diagnosed and prescribed a young patient before reviewing or ordering standard tests. Evasive when asked to explain and dismissive of the value of data towards a diagnosis. Not recommended.
in Huntersville, NC |
I wanted to address my migraines. He asked almost no questions about what was going on. He didn't ask me what my diet was like, what kinds of things I was exposed to at work, or if my eyeglass prescription was up to date. He gave me 3 words to remember, but he forgot to even ask me what they were at the end of the appointment. In the end, his advice was essentially to stop drinking wine and not eat cheese. I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life, and I'm a vegan. Waste of time and money.
in Stanley NC |
Wife was treated by Dr. Gross for a mild stroke. He took the time to explain the who, what, why, when and how very clearly. The prognosis and treatment plan was clearly explained too. Bedside manner, great, felt like I a was talking to an old friend. Office staff was very polite, courteous and respectful. No billing problems either.
in Mooresville, NC |
Great bedside manner. My mother-in-law is struggling with TIA's and dementia, and she really respects what Dr. Gross says, because he talks directly to her. He is very thorough and takes his time during the appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Gross.
Mooresville, NC |
My son is a patient of his. Dr. Gross took his time and explained his condition and the treatment plan to him on his level. He is very attentive and actually listens to his patients!!
Matthews, NC |
Compared to other neuro-ophthalmologists in the Charlotte area, I love Dr. Gross. He takes the time to speak with me, listens to my concerns, and works with me to determine the correct treatment path. My complaint is that I am not a fan of his office staff - specifically one nurse. When I was out of town and didn't answer my phone, she called all of my EMERGENCY contacts because she needed a number off my insurance card. It was hardly an emergency, and sent my family into a state of worry.
in Mooresville, NC |
Extraordinary poor billing practices. I received an EEG administered by Dr. Gross while in the hospital (LKN Regional). I received a bill from Dr. Gross (Mooresville PPM LLC) with no indication of what the bill was for, no breakdown of the costs between insurance and my responsibility. I went to the website listed on the bill which indicated I could Register in order to access my billing details. When I got to the website, there was no way to register only make a payment.
in Charlotte, NC |
Not at all friendly, poor bedside manner, very difficult to communicate with. Did not seem to be interested in listening to me at all, poor eye contact. I left his office feeling very humiliated. He is a cold fish! My visit was wasted time. I have worked with doctors for over 20 yrs and have never experienced an attitude such as his.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Gross, MD?
Are you Dr. Gross?