Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 31

Dr. Gibson

The Orthopedic Clinic Association TOCA

5002 S Mill Ave Tempe, AZ 85282

Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT is a physical therapist in Tempe, AZ and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from A.T. Still University in 2013 and specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Gibson accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Gibson has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(602) 277-6211Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Gibson treats your condition or procedure

• Orthopedic Disorders
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

Andrew M. Gibson, PT, DPT completed his undergraduate education at Indiana University in 2010 earning a Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology. He later received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from A.T. Still University in 2013. Andrew has expe...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Gibson?
Dr. Gibson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT
Recent
Andrew is amazing. He took me from not being able to use my arm at all to full range of motion. He made sure I was doing my exercises correctly to ensure a healthy outcome. Andrew is very personable and was concerned about my progress. He always encouraged me to keep going. Andrew always explained the purpose of each exercise and how they were helping me regain motion. Andrew's staff is friendly and extremely competent. I would recommend Dr. Gibson whole hardheartedly!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Highly recommended. Dr. Gibson gave me a lot of good exercises and stretched my shoulder out well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Over all experience rated as a 10-out of 10.. Knowledgeable, great direction for home PT, good listener. Would recommend him and Taco to friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Andrew and team provided excellent care the team environment was truly an atmosphere of caring of each patients therapy. I would recommend others to use TOCA physically therapy over any other. I arrived four weeks ago having trouble walking and moving, now i am leaving knowing if I have any concerns or issues in the future I can call Andrew who will work to with my doctor to re-evaluate. I have never had a PT team before, I do now. Thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Andrew is very good at knowing how much you can do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Dr. GIbon's was great! he found the right workout program to help my knee heal quickly after surgery. I would definitely recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
It was an awesome experience working with Andrew. He's very personable and took time to understand what my concerns are and how to get me back to doing what I love. I feel night and day better than when I started PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Dr. Andrew Gibson was a source of support and comfort throughout my rehab experience at TOCA. He and the rest of the staff are always smiling and happy to be there. I am very happy to have been able to do physical therapy here as I was always motivated and taken of by the best staff. Overall my experience rehabbing my shoulder with Dr. Gibson was fantastic, I know that my work in the office as well as continued home exercises, my shoulder will be 100% again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Andrew is very thorough and keeps tabs during the sessions to make sure you are progressing well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Andrew is an excellent therapist. He has a calming effect on his clients, listens to concerns and develops therapies in accordance. it is evident that he cares for his clients and encourages them to work to the best of their ability. The entire staff works as a team to ensure quality care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Very pleasant to work with. He is very helpful and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Physical therapy with Dr Andrew and his team has been a pleasure. They were very attentive to the concerns that I expressed to them but yet advanced me in my therapy so that i would not fall behind. I have more confidence in my balance and in what I can do, such as, climbing stairs, and walking longer distances. I would highly recommend Dr. Andrew and his team to anyone who in is need of physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Amazing! Professional, attentive, knowledgeable.could not say enough good things about this gentleman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Andrew was very helpful and knowledgeble when it came to my needs. He has helped me a great deal. I had a lot of pain when I started but i don't have pain now. I do still get stiff if I sit or lay too much but I now know what to do to take care of that. Thank you Andrew.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Dr. Gibson has been very patient and diligent working with me. He has tried to find different activities and researched approaches when standard practice did not always work for me. He never gave up. I would highly recommend Dr. Gibson. I feel Dr Gibson spent as much time as he was allotted to work with me. When I started treatment a year ago, the techs worked with me most of the time. Now that the scheduling has changed, Dr. Gibson has been able to spend more time with me, which is much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
it was a great experience and would recommend to everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
I deeply appreciated Andrews caring manner, professionalism, thoroughness in instructions and friendliness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
I was pleased with the treatment received from Dr. Gibson. He was patient, made sure I understood my treatment and that it was appropriate to my needs. Each week he made sure he was aware of my progress and adjusted my physical therapy appropriately. When I had to take a break from PT (part way through my recovery) he made sure I was absolutely ready to start again upon my return. I would recommend this office to anyone in need of PT (and have!).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Dr. Gibson was extremely helpful in my recovery. He was thorough during the initial assessment and recommended therapy that would assist in a quick recovery. The exercises I complete in the clinic I can do at home as well so I can continue improving long term care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Gibson, DPT?
Dr. Gibson was outstanding in his attitude and professionalism. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking physical therapy.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gibson?

The Orthopedic Clinic Association TOCA