Integrative Medicine  |
Dr. Andrew Elliott, ND
I've been in steady practice in Eugene since Thanksgiving of 1979. I've helped raise six fine children, all now thriving and creative adults. We have four grandchildren. My enjoyments are my beautiful and amazing wife and family, my dog Milo, swimming, dancing and home projects.

260 E 15th Ave Ste B

Eugene, OR 97401

• Moda Health
  • PacificSource

Learn about Dr. Elliott

My approach is to take the needed time, through compassionate listening, directed case taking, targeted exam, lab/imaging evaluation and research to assess illness on physical, emotional, mental and interpersonal levels.

The next step is to work together to put a wholistic approach in place towards healing.

After sufficient time for healing we then meet to assess progress and make any necessary adjustments.

• Integrative Medicine
  • Homeopathy
  • Naturopathy

Dr. Elliott does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of California At Berkeley
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • Ncnm, Portland Oregon
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • International Foundation For Homeopathy
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Elliott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Elliott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elliott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elliott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elliott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elliott to family and friends
Dr. Elliott's Performance
Eugene, OR |
I've been a patient of Dr Elliott for over 15 years and he has helped me minimize peri and menopausal symptoms as well as recover from a severe inflammation reaction after surgery. He is kind, patient and very knowledgeable. He will spend an hour with you listening and asking questions, and then synthesize all of that information into written list of recommendations. He carries high quality supplements for sale in his office. He has helped me stay healthy and I highly recommend Dr. Elliott.
in Eugene, OR |
A wonderful ND. He's become an important part of my recovery from an unexpected surgery. Prior to my office visits with Dr. Elliott, I hadn't thought I needed more than conventional medicine and support. He listens, takes the time to understand the cause of current issues, and has helped me heal in surprising ways. Thoughtful, compassionate. Homeopathy and herbal support but also emotional, spiritual guidance. Exactly what I needed.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Elliott, ND?
Are you Dr. Elliott?