Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD

Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD

Behavioral Therapy  ·
Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD is a behavioral therapist in Bryn Mawr, PA. He graduated from no and specializes in behavioral therapy, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.Read his story

1030 E Lancaster Ave Ste L10

Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. D'Amico treats your condition or procedure

Dr. D'Amico's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Childhood Depression
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • School Refusal
  • Stress Management

Hello and welcome to my psychological practice. I have thirty-fours years experience in the field of behavioral therapy treating children, adolescents, adults, and families. I am intensively trained in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, an evidence-b...

• Behavioral Therapy

Dr. D'Amico?
Dr. D'Amico's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
I have had the great fortune of working with Dr. D’amico over the last decade. He has consistently helped me work through very difficult personal and professional Issues through his highly impactful sessions and exercises. I would highly recommend Dr. D’amico to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?
Dr. Andy (as he's known in our household) is outstanding. Our son has been talking with him for the last year and a half and Dr. Andy's methods in helping him cope with anxiety and stress have made a huge difference in his life. Our son looks forward to his meetings and always reports positively afterwards that they were "very calming". We recommend Dr. Andy wholeheartedly and are enormously grateful for his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?
I have always recommended Dr. D'Amico to people who have challenges Best therapist I've ever had. Everyone was very satisfied with his help. Smart, compassionate, skilled, articulate and tells it like it is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. D'Amico. Dr. D'Amico has helped us work through some challenges with our teenager. While he is very caring about his patients he has a fantastic way of working with kids to address behavioral issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. D'Amico for over 6 years. His work with me has been life changing. The mindfulness exercises he taught me to do are wonderful. My mind is clear and no longer races. Life has become very positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?
Dr. D’Amico is a great listener and is very insightful. We have been in family counseling for a year now, and working with Dr. D’Amico has helped our family to communicate better. Our daughter is convinced that Dr. D’Amico can read minds!! He is very observant and holds each of us accountable. To see how far we have come in the last year is truly remarkable!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr D'Amico for years and he has always had my best interest in mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?
Dr D'Amico has been a tremendous help to our family We expect to continue seeing him for the foreseeable future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?
Dr. D'Amico has served our family as a guiding light.Trusting him professionally and as a human being with my family's best interest at heart was a big step for myself and my family members. We recognize working through the process he offers through Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to be authentic, true and IT Works! We are always learning and are able to practice this therapy in our daily living.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?
Dr. D'Amico has guided me toward a happier and more fulfilling life. His ACT approach has helped me to find peace in my life as it is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?
My experience with Dr. D'Amico has been exceptional. My children and I experienced traumatic loss fifteen years ago.Dr. D'Amico has given us insight, tools and techniques for overcoming this challenge and live empowered lives! My children, now adults are happy and healthy. We are all grateful for all the outstanding care he has provided for us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?
Dr D'Amico is without question the most thorough, caring, and respectful healthcare professional I've known. Relative to psychology, his diagnosis(which is the cornerstone of medicine) is always accurate and his treatment methodology is extremely effective. He has made a major difference in my life and I'm able to do things now that I could never do prior to seeing him. Quite frankly, I don't know what I would do without him. He's been a Godsend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew D'Amico, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. D'Amico?