Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Andrew Cohen, DC
Andrew C. Cohen, DC, CCSP® grew up with chiropractic and the wellness lifestyle that he now teaches his patients. His father and his aunt are chiropractors, so his professional training started years before he even started chiropractic school. He feels privileged to be part of a profession that simultaneously helps heal people and teaches them to take care of themselves. After traveling to many underserved areas of the world, he settled down in the Bay Area to create a chiropractic clinic catering to active individuals who want lasting change. In the last few years he's become very involved with Team USA and the Olympic Training Center. His practice emphasizes prevention because it is more sustainable and cost effective. By teaching people to be conscious of how they treat their bodies, their health becomes a way of life rather than something that needs patching up. He takes time to talk with them about their options, helping them set health goals mindful of the fact that health is more than absence of disease. When Dr. Cohen isn't with patients he can be found running, snowboarding, going on hikes with his wife and giant labradoodle, oh yeah… and he's pretty serious about thumb wrestling.

22 Battery St Ste 505

San Francisco, CA 94111

Learn about Dr. Cohen

This content was provided by Dr. Cohen "Most chiropractors think that keeping you out of the doctor's office is a bad business model, but we know that if we can keep you doing the things you love pain free, you'll tell your friends. We don't need to see you 3 times a week for the rest of your life. There are too many people in San Francisco who really need care whom we want to help. We treat you like an Olympic athlete who wants to get back into the game pain free ASAP."

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Kinesiology
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Cohen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Sprain
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Cohen is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cohen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
Dr. Cohen Says:

Our Unique Satisfaction Pledge

The vast majority of our new patients tell us our care exceeds their expectations and are impressed by how much our approach differs from their prior experience with chiropractors. To help new patients make the decision to come in for the first time we offer a ten minute free consultation and a satisfaction pledge on the first visit. Our

...

Dr. Cohen's Performance
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Cohen sat with me and listen to by problem. He zoned in - (using muscle testing) and was to give me relief. I was back at the gym in no time.
in Oakland, CA |
Dr. Cohen is an amazing healer. He is always very thorough - it's never rushed, and I always leave feeling like a new man! Very friendly and great at explaining what's going on with my body. Good nutritional advice also. Easy to schedule appointments online.
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Cohen is the best! I have spent years trying to give him something he can't fix, but I have yet to be successful. Headaches - gone. Knee pain - gone. Shoulder aches - gone. Good luck trying to try to stump this guy, like I said, he's the best.
in San Francisco, CA |
He not only helped heal my neck, but improved my health by teaching me about some things I was doing that I could improve.
in New York, NY |
Hey is not only a great doc but so knowledgeable and happy to share it with me.
in Oakland, CA |
Dr. Cohen is down-to-earth, patient, and genuine. He answers questions carefully and respectfully so you understand what he is doing and why and don't feel talked down to. He talks you through everything he is doing so there are no surprises and you are comfortable the whole way through. The first few times I went, it really helped me feel like I was in the hands of an expert, but was respected as an educated, intelligent partner in my own health.
in San Francisco, CA |
Seeing Dr. Cohen was amazing. I left there feeling great and reassured. Definitely would recommend seeing him.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Cohen, DC?
Are you Dr. Cohen?