Andrew Cieslik, PTMS

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 56

Andrew Cieslik

Andrew Cieslik, PTMS is a physical therapist in Knoxville, TN. He specializes in physical therapy, neurological physical therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Andrew Cieslik accepts

Andrew Cieslik accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
POMCO Group
Tricare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Andrew Cieslik treats your condition or procedure

• Tension Headache
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

We treat every patient with very individualized approach. Family oriented atmosphere is an integrated part of our practice.

• Physical Therapy

Likelihood to recommend Andrew Cieslik

Andrew Cieslik?
Andrew Cieslik's Performance
What People Say About Andrew Cieslik, PTMS
I am a caretaker, and my client is Intellectually Disabled. Andrew helped my client after an ankle injury that prevented him from walking. He and the staff were so kind, and understanding of my client's needs. I highly recommend Andrew, and the whole team at Beyond Physical Therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
This is the fourth physical therapy clinic that I've gone to. I am so glad that I got to work with Andrew for my long standing right-side back pain. It was hard to find a therapy specialist that truly wanted to find out what was the cause of my problem. Instead, most of the others seemed more interested in collecting fees. The best they could do was temporary improvement, such that I had to keep coming back for more treatment. Beyond Physical therapists Andrew and Thomas worked as a team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
Excellent physical therapy. The entire staff is very knowledgeable. Andrew worked very closely with me to achieve relief of back pain due to compression fracture of vertebrae. I was in extreme pain when I was referred to Beyond Physical Therapy but with guidance from Andrew, I walked away essentially pain free and with tools to continue strength training at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
I have used Beyond Physical Therapy, specifically Andrew Cieslik, four times and have had amazing success each time. Andrew and his team are extremely knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. They strive for excellence in every aspect of the practice. After much success I would never consider going anywhere other than Beyond Physical Therapy; therefore, I highly recommend Andrew and Beyond Physical Therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
If you are looking for an excellent PT, look no further. Before and after surgery for a torn acl, mcl and meniscus tear, Andrew, Thomas , Samantha and staff took very good care of me and I am now back to work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
I had great experience with Andrew in Beyond Physical Therapy. In 2015, he had treated me for TMJ with excellent outcomes. I completely got rid of TMJ after that. And, this year in 2018, he treated me for my neck and shoulder pain that caused continuous headaches. Andrew found out the root cause and treated me with his full expertise and energy. My annoying headache problem is almost gone now. I am really thankful to his very thorough treatment. I highly recommend Andrew for any PT needs!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
I am so happy I went to beyond physical therapy. They have a system that made it much easier to do the therapy. It’s a friendly atmosphere and I never saw more than 3-4 patients at a time. I will Return to them if I ever need additional therapy. They made me feel like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
Andrew is very good at what he does! If you listen and take his advice then you will see and feel the results. He will make sure you are comfortable every step of the way, and does not believe in causing you to be in more pain and discomfort then you already are.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
Andrew is an excellent therapist, and strives hard to rehabilitate each client on an individual basis. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing PT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
I have known him for a very long time. He never fails to do the best and get someone back on their feet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
A note of praise for BPT!! I have neuropathy in my feet. I went to a podiatrist, my family doctor, orthopedic doctors, and THREE neurologists and all they did was give me massive doses of gabapentin and said there was nothing they could do for me. After a few months of treatment at BPT, my feet feel great. I can now walk, play golf, and do whatever I want without pain! If you need help see Andrew or Tomasz at Beyond Physical Therapy. What a blessing they have been for me. Walter McVeigh
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
I spent an extended period of time in the hospital in December. When released, I had lost 25+ pounds, all muscle tone, strength and endurance. This allowed my spinal issues to rage to the point that I was in constant pain. I knew I had to get back to Andrew to help my recovery. only a couple of visits and things were looking up. I have now "graduated after about 6 weeks and I feel great. I give all credit to Andrew and the care he gave me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
Wonderful environment for injury recovery! Andrew and the team are very knowledgeable and attentive to the patient and their progress. They really seem to care about the health and well-being of every patient that comes in the door. Overall a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone needing PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
Excellent care. Andrew chose a wide variety of exercises to restore movement in several planes. He is very attentive to how I am progressing, encouraging me, and he keeps each exercise short and then on to something else so I don't get bored, I have had physical therapy in other cities where exercises were assigned, then the pysical therapist disappeared for the rest of the session. The facility is immaculate, the paint is cheerful, and original artwork surrounds you, thank you Mrs. Andrew!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
Be prepared to have the best treatment possible!!! Andrew is an amazing physical therapist, who goes above and beyond to assist in your recovery and health. He spends quality time getting to know you and your injury/ailment to tailor make your treatment and get you back to working condition in no time! Thank you for all you do! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
The results of my care exceeded my exceptions. Andrew, along with the entire team, of PT's, have such passion to get you back where you were prior to your injury. I did not feel like a number like most medical providers. I believe, being in that atmosphere of being relaxed and surrounded by people that can talk to you on your level, and not feel like they walk on water, expedited my full recovery. You have nothing to lose, (except your pain) and everything to gain. Robert Burleson
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
After years of neck pain from athletic injuries I was referred to Andrew Cieslik at Beyond Physical Therapy. I was very impressed with his approach and abilities after having been underwhelmed at other therapy centers. Before visiting Beyond Physical Therapy, I had experienced therapists who seemed caught in a business model that required them to hurry. As a result I felt like a number as opposed to a person in pain and in need of help. Andrew, however, was very thorough and spent much more time
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
I have been to several physical therapy centers but I can honestly say that Beyond Physical Therapy is the best. All the people who work there are very attentive and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
I was a patient of Andrew's for a short time until having to take a break due to other health problems. He seemed very knowledgeable and was caring and conscientious. He was treating me for foot neuropathy, and my feet were showing promising results. Thank you, Andrew.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrew Cieslik, PTMS?
Andrew Cieslik treated me for vertigo. Vertigo, although not life threatening, is really difficult to live with. After trying home "remedies " , I got an appointment with Andrew . He did a medical diagnosis and immediately performed different procedures. I felt immediate results, although not completely free of symptoms. I returned the next two days, and I am back to normal. I can't explain in enough words my gratitude for his expert treatments.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Andrew Cieslik?

Beyond Physical Therapy, PLLC