Dr. Andrew Brams, PHD

Dr. Andrew Brams, PHD

Psychology  ·
Male
Dr. Andrew Brams, PHD is a psychologist in Houston, TX. He specializes in psychology.

4615 Southwest Fwy Ste 860

Houston, TX 77027

• Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Brams

This content was provided by Dr. Brams "I am a compassionate and engaging clinician.  Since being licensed since 2000, I have dedicated myself to providing a standard of practice that creates a safe and constructive environment.  I attempt to assist my clients in understanding their strengths and needs and allowing them to express their experiences and concerns in a nonjudgmental environment.  Aspects of assessments are done to assist with ruling out diagnostic considerations and to help the parent, child or consenting adult understand and utilize information to gain optimal success and happiness.  I pride myself on creating an approach which instills empowering my clients and advocating for them when they feel they need a voice.  Although I am a doctor and realize the importance of defining the boundaries of that relationship, I am very human and understand the importance of aligning with others and valuing their perspectives and opinion.    "

• Psychology

Dr. Brams does not have any board certifications listed.

• Individual Therapy
  • Psychological Evaluation

Education data for Dr. Brams is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Brams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brams

3.8

Dr. Brams?
Dr. Brams' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Brams, PHD
RecentHighestLowest
I am a foster mom. I took two of my little ones for an evaluation. My friend just adopted a son used him too. He is not like anyone that downtown sent us to before. A bunch better. He cares about the kids. I had a lot of worries with one of them and he was a little rushed but not too bad. He...Read More
Melissa in Sugar Land, TX – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Brams, PHD?
One of the great doctor ever. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Brams because he provide a sense of relieve in a positive way, bringing solution and encouraging a better life style. He is very friendly, smiling with individuals. Not only does he is friendly, but also a good example to families. He is...Read More
New Caney – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Brams, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brams?