Dr. Andrew Beardslee, DPT

Dr. Andrew Beardslee, DPT

Physical Therapy  ·
Male
Dr. Andrew Beardslee, DPT is a physical therapist in Blue Ash, OH. He specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic rehabilitation and pain management, and more.Read his story

11151 Kenwood Rd

Blue Ash, OH 45242

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medicare
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Beardslee

Dr. Beardslee's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Beardslee "I became interested in physical therapy after rehabilitating from a shoulder reconstruction. The physical therapy process was grueling and painful, but I could appreciate all my PT was teaching me about the healing process. As I progressed through my rehab, I witnessed fellow patients around me progressing as well, and I became hooked on rehab. I take that experience from being a patient into my practice daily, because I remember what it was like to be in pain, scared of failure to heal, and unable to do things I used to enjoy. I truly enjoy my job, and have so much passion to help patients on their journey to wellness, whether it is from a small setback through a relatively small injury, or a major life-changing injury or disease. We often see very complex cases in our clinic, and I love to engage the patient in the grey area of finding their individual path to greater function. I am always trying to learn new treatment techniques and keep up with advances in research. "

This content was provided by Dr. Beardslee "To engage the patient in physical therapy which allows he or she to regain the most independent lifestyle possible and the fullest physical potential, whether that is to participate in an Ironman triathlon or to learn to walk after a life-changing injury or condition."

• Physical Therapy
  • Neurological Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Pain Management
  • Prosthetics
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Dr. Beardslee does not have any board certifications listed.

• Balance Testing
  • Gait Analysis
  • Orthopedic Rehabilitation
  • Physical Therapy
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Xavier University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Doctorate Of Physical Therapy-College Of Mount Saint Joseph
    Other Education | Completed 2009

• College of Mount Saint Joseph - Program Director's Award, 2009
  • APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, 2010

Dr. Beardslee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beardslee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beardslee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beardslee's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beardslee to family and friends