Dr. Andres Chou, PSY.D

CounselingMaleAge 43

Dr. Chou

Andres Chou, PsyD

491 S Marengo Ave Pasadena, CA 91101

Dr. Andres Chou, PSY.D is a Counselor in Pasadena, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chou to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I understand that seeking help can be an overwhelming process. I am passionate about making that process as simple as possible. I use an approach grounded in empathy, knowledge, and experience. I work from a ..."

- Dr. Andres Chou, PSY.D

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Chou treats your condition or procedure

• Grief Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress

Dr. Chou accepts

Dr. Chou accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

Dr. Chou's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chou

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Chou

I worked with Dr. Andres for two years through a period of grief and depression. He is extremely easy to talk to, provides valuable insight and is flexible in his approach. He makes you feel truly safe. He is kind and his calm demeanor make me an excellent listener. He was clear from the beginning that if something wasn't working he wanted me to let him know because his ultimate goal was to help me get to a healthier place and when I got there, we transitioned out of from grief therapy to other topics. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a therapist.
Christine – Feb 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andres Chou, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Chou?
Provider explaining information to patient

I understand that seeking help can be an overwhelming process. I am passionate about making that process as simple as possible. I use an approach grounded...Read more

I am a psychologist with over 10 years of experience in providing mental health and psychological services. I provide psychotherapy and counseling...Read more

• Counseling

Children's Hospital of Orange County
2013
UC Irvine School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior
2013
UCI Medical Center, Division of Pediatric Neurology, Neurodevelopmental Outpatient Clinic
2010
M.A. Clinical Psychology - Marriage & Family Therapy from Azusa Pacific University

Is Dr. Andres Chou, PSY.D accepting new patients?

Dr. Andres Chou, PSY.D generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Chou's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Andres Chou, PSY.D accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Chou accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Andres Chou, PSY.D's top areas of care?

Dr. Chou frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Counseling Services. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Chou treats.

Where is Dr. Andres Chou, PSY.D's office located?

Dr. Chou's office is located at 491 S Marengo Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Andres Chou, PSY.D offer telehealth services?

Dr. Chou has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Andres Chou, PSY.D?

Andres Chou, PsyD