Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 38

Dr. Schultz

Wellness Institute, Okatie, SC

100 Okatie Center Blvd N Bluffton, SC 29909

Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT is a physical therapist in Bluffton, SC and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from University of Florida Health Science Center in 2008 and specializes in physical therapy and orthopedic physical therapy.

Dr. Schultz accepts

Dr. Schultz accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Tricare

• Shoulder Pain
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Urinary Urgency

My mission is to meet each patient at their current level and help them reach their specific goals.  On your first visit, we determine what your ideal recovery level is and what is an appropriate timeframe and frequency of treatment to make...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Schultz?
Dr. Schultz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
I was more than pleased with my service and consider Dr Schultz’ care 5 star. I would highly recommend her.
A real life saver
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT?
Dr. Schultz was great! I was able to recover much faster than estimated by my doctor. She was very encouraging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT?
Have been to Dr. Schultz at the Wellness Center for different problems and have always been helped. She is very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT?
I meet Dr Andrea Schultz when i went to the Wellness Institute in Bluffton SC I had Full shoulder replacement surgery and was very apprehensive about my upcoming physical therapy. Dr Schultz immediately took those fears away with her very professional and personable approach, and I felt at ease instantly. Dr Schultz was very knowledgeable about my condition and put my on a path for an excellent recovery. I went from fear to looking forward to my therapy appointments. Thank you Andrea
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT?
Eye contact when communicating and listens very well. Which to me is so important when treating the whole person. You can tell she’s very caring and empathetic and explains things clearly. Andrea answered all my questions. She’s very knowledgeable and up to date. Professional yet pleasant, friendly and very much down to earth. I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT?
I met Dr. Andrea Schultz over 6 years ago as a physical therapist in the local school system. She was an amazing school therapist! She was knowledgeable, kind and loving. Through the years I’ve kept in contact and have also seen her as my physical therapist. Recently, I returned back to Dr. Schultz after back surgery. She has not only guided me in how to accommodate daily as a teacher, she has shown me how to continue to exercise and support my back for future strengthening! She is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT?
In treating my pelvic floor dysfunction, Andrea was very professional and personable thus putting me at ease for such an embarrassing situation. The exercises she taught were perfect for eliminating the need for medication and one year later are still successful in controlling any leakage. I highly recommend this therapist.
thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT?
Dr. Schultz was very good at knowing my tolerance level by prescribing exercises that were just hard enough to be effective. I have had no more pain since she worked with me. She has a delightful personality and is a caring doctor. I would highly recommend her. Since she has moved, I cannot rate her staff.
Happy to help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT?
MY WIFE AND I ARE PTS. OF DR. SCHULTZ AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY THAT WE HAVE FOUND HER.THE DR. IS VERY COURTEOUS AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THE DR. EXPLAINS IN DETAIL WHAT HER STRATEGY WILL BE FOR MY TREATMENT, SO FAR SO GOOD. THANK YOU DOCTOR SCHULTZ.
It was my pleasure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT?
Dr. Schultz listened to my concerns & provided treatment specifically to the areas I needed. She was very personable and yet professional! I have already been bragging about her to my friends. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
Thank you for your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Schultz, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Schultz?