Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC

Adult Medicine (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 31

Andrea Murphy

Hartford Healthcare Headache Center

65 Memorial Rd Ste 508 West Hartford, CT 06107

Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC is an adult medicine nurse practitioner in West Hartford, CT. She graduated from University Of Connecticut and specializes in adult medicine (nurse practitioner), cardiology, and more.

Andrea Murphy accepts

Andrea Murphy accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Andrea Murphy treats your condition or procedure

Andrea Murphy's conditions and procedures:

• Botox® for Chronic Migraine
  • Nerve Blocks

Dedication to excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of her patients, while advancing current knowledge of medicine through research and to moving scientific advances into clinical practice.

• Adult Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Cardiology

Likelihood to recommend Andrea Murphy

Andrea Murphy?
Andrea Murphy's Performance
What People Say About Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC
Andrea is very knowledgeable about headaches and the options to reduce the number and severity. My headaches are now under much better control thanks to Andrea.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
Andrea is exceptionally knowledgeable and proactive in her treatment of patients with migraine. She has a wonderfully positive and optimistic demeanor, and is a very warm and genuinely caring person! She listens, and validates patient ideas, as well as thoroughly answers questions, often offering additional resources/therapies to consider. Andrea is a tremendous asset to her practice, and I am so fortunate to have found her!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
When you ask questions about the rational behind the tests she prescribes. She really doesn't answer them. She books exams for her convenience and not hers. She is not a good listener and will keep you running. I waited 5 months for an appointment. I will not return to see her. If I could give her less than one star I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
This is my second review of Andrea. I had an appointment with her yesterday. My wait time was under three minutes. She really listens to what you say. She asks questions and actually listens to your answers! Every time I leave, we have a plan for what is to happen until my next visit. I don't think I have ever been to a doctor who actually said, "John, I want you to feel better, and this is what we are going to do to make that happen...." She truly is excellent!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
I was excited to have someone work with me and my migraines,her knowledge on the subject was informative and extremely helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
Andrea has always been prompt, professional and compassionate. She has a very informative, yet caring relationship with her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
Andrea Murphy is the best! She is so kind, friendly, caring, and understanding. I have suffered with migraines for over 30 years and she has helped me more than any other neurologist. She’s so knowledgeable about migraines. She listens and actually cares about me and my health concerns. I never feel rushed or uncomfortable with her. She’s very positive and always has me laughing and feeling better. I just adore her and I’m so glad I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
Andrea has always been very helpful from answering any questions I have, staying updated on options possible for treatments, and great with any treatment she provides. She loves her job and has a great rapport with her patients. I work in the healthcare field and have had a few different neurologists. I'm glad to call Andrea my neurologist because it has taken years to find one like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
I was very impressed when I saw Andrea as a new patient and have been with the practice since. She is thorough, kind and understanding. She took the time ask questions about my health to ensure she was giving me the correct treatment. Andrea helped managed my migraines and it's truly changed my life. I highly recommend her to anyone struggling with these conditions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
I adore Andrea. She always has an optimistic attitude and options to help improve my headaches. I leave appointments hopeful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
Andrea is one of the finest medical professional I have ever encountered. Every visit is conducted in a friendly, interested and professional manner. She listens to my replies to the comprehensive questions she asks concerning my health and the treatment I receive. Andrea projects genuine caring for my well being, not only for the purpose of my visit but also as to my overall health. The entire office staff and practitioners show this same concern and respect.
Great to hear! We appreciate your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
Andrea asks a lot of questions to make sure that she fully understands how you are feeling . She also reviews each Med that she has prescribed that it still an appropriate part of my treatment. Andrea is also a very good listener and and answers my questions thoroughly. Jim Flynn
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
Andrea is very knowledgeable of her specialty and is genuinely concerned about a patients overall well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
Dr. Murphy is exceptional because she takes her time to listen and give the care that I need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
Andrea is always warm and supportive. She is open to any questions, and makes you feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?
I am extremely pleased with Andrea and her care given to me for my migraines/headaches. She is excellent at explanations of treatments and answers questions I may have completely. She spends a good amount of time at each visit. I don't even mind her injections .... she is that gentle! Thank you, Andrea!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Murphy, ANP-BC?

How was your experience with Andrea Murphy?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Andrea Murphy treats patients.

Hartford Hospital