Andrea Eriks, LMHC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Andrea Eriks, LMHC is a Counselor in South Bend, IN. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Andrea Eriks, LMHC
51728 Indiana # 933 South Bend, IN 46637
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Andrea Eriks with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Andrea Eriks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Andrea Eriks

Based on 1 rating

Andrea helped me through a very difficult time and walked beside me as o began my journey toward healing. She was open, honest, empathetic, and took the time to listen and gently cultivate trust which is not easy to do as I tend to have my guard up and have difficulty putting my feelings and past experiences into words. She worked with me through those challenges and was very patient and intuitive about guiding our conversations in a constructive direction. Andrea gave me the gift of feeling heard and understood. She has my utmost respect and gratitude and I’d recommend her services to anyone who seeks healing.
Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Eriks, LMHC?

How was your experience with Andrea Eriks?

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Andrea Eriks, LMHC?

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

Does Andrea Eriks, LMHC accept any insurance plans?

What is Andrea Eriks, LMHC's office address?

Andrea Eriks' office is located at 51728 Indiana # 933, South Bend, IN 46637. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Andrea Eriks, LMHC able to provide telehealth services?

Andrea Eriks provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Does Andrea Eriks, LMHC receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Andrea Eriks, LMHC. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Andrea Eriks treats your condition or procedure

Andrea Eriks accepts

Andrea Eriks accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield