Andrea Duff, MA

Andrea Duff, MA

Counseling  ·
Female
Andrea Duff, MA is a counselor in Albuquerque, NM. She specializes in counseling, behavioral therapy, and more.Read her story

11930 Menaul Blvd NE # 220

Albuquerque, NM 87112

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Presbyterian Health Plan

Learn about Andrea Duff

Andrea Duff's bio

This content was provided by Andrea Duff "I got my Masters in Counseling from Webster University in 1995. For 8 years I worked at All Faiths Receiving Home doing individual, group and family therapy for victims of sexual abuse and domestic violence. I started my private practice in 2003. I am certified by the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC). I am also LPCC certified, which is the highest level of certification for counselors in New Mexico. LPCC certification requires hundreds of hours of practice and supervision. Although I am not a doctor and I cannot prescribe medication, many of my clients do take medication and I can refer you to a psychiatrist or work with your psychiatrist if medication is part of your treatment. I have been counseling patients in Albuquerque for 16 years and I love what I do. I feel a deep sense of fulfillment from my work as a therapist. It is inspiring to see my patients transform their lives, change their relationships, grow in their confidence, overcome fears and learn the skills they need to live a life that is in alignment with their dreams and values. "

This content was provided by Andrea Duff "My specialty as a therapist is collaborating with clients to foster change in a compassionate and value based process. I work with a broad range of life challenges, but I have a particular interest in counseling victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse. I listen carefully to what you tell me and will provide feedback and strategies to help you decrease your pain and improve your quality of life. I use elements of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Family Systems Therapy and Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) in my practice. My clients describe my counseling style as warm, supportive, flexible, caring, and encouraging. I help clients learn to set boundaries and use tools like the power and control wheel so they can take control of their lives. Changing behavior is hard work, but the results lead to a fuller, richer, more meaningful life."

• Counseling
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Mental Health
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Women's Counseling

Andrea Duff does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Sexual Abuse of Adolescent
  • Sexual Abuse of Child
  • Stress

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Family Counseling
  • Individual Therapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Education data for Andrea Duff is unavailable at this time.

Andrea Duff has no awards or honors listed.

Andrea Duff has no media or publications listed.

Andrea Duff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Andrea Duff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Andrea Duff's Reviews

GOOD

FAIR

FAIR

Are you Andrea Duff?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Art Therapy