Andrea Diamond, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Andrea Diamond
2183 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY 11229

Andrea Diamond, CNM is a midwife in Brooklyn, NY. She specializes in midwifery.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Likelihood to recommend Andrea Diamond

Andrea Diamond?
Andrea Diamond's Performance
What People Say About Andrea Diamond, CNM
Andrea cared for me for my second pregnancy and home birth, which was a wonderful experience. I was confident that, in choosing Andrea, we would have meticulous, evidence-based care. I also knew that, as long as my pregnancy and birth progressed normally and naturally, Andrea would be as respectful and hands-off as I wanted her to be. For me, Andrea is the right balance of trust (that birth is normal and usually safe) and caution (vigilance to make sure everything is still within the range of normal and a game plan of what to do if things don't continue as expected). While my first home birth was also a wonderful experience, my husband and I commented that with the birth of our son everything went exactly as we hoped and there was actually nothing we would change. Andrea's support and care helped me to have an optimal pregnancy, birth, and postpartum experience. I strongly recommend her services and can't speak about being under her care highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Diamond, CNM?
Andrea was our midwife in the birth of our son Hillel. From the beginning pregnancy and until the 6 week visit after the birth, she accompanied us and Surrounded us with love and care. The birth itself was an amazing experience, and we could not ask for a better midwife. Andrea was attentive and sensitive, and gave us the space we needed and at the same time, the support and sense of security we wished for. Thank you Andrea!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Diamond, CNM?
Andrea Diamond was the midwife I was looking for. The fist thing I was looking for was to find someone reliable and trustworthy. Andrea was definitely the right person. She is very professional, always on time and extremely reliable. When I had a questions big or small, she would get back to me right away. In the middle of my pregnancy, my insurance decided to drop me and beside that stressful situation Andrea stayed professional and supportive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Diamond, CNM?
Andrea was an utter professional. Her prenatal care was extraordinary - She was available to answer any of my questions at any time of day. At the birth of our daughter, Andrea made concise, educated decisions. Knowing I was in such wonderful hands made it easy to relax and simply birth my baby. We took part in her Hypnobirthing course, which I credit for the calm, beautiful birthing experience we had. I can't wait to have another baby under Andrea's care!! I cannot recommend her highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Diamond, CNM?
A great professional, always on time, accurate, respectful, considerate and very knowledgeable. When my water broke at 3am, she was at my door in 20 mins after my call, fully equipped and ready to go. During the birth of my daughter, she was completely in control, supportive and caring, but also decisive in her actions. I credit her with being able to deliver in ~3 hrs w/o drugs, which is amazing, considering it was also a VBAC. All in all, a AAA service from a highly skilled professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Diamond, CNM?
Andrea delivered our baby boy in December 2015. It was an awesome gentle hypnobirthing experience,both her and her assistant shalwan (whom I had just met that day) provided the intimate homebirth environment that my husband and I were looking for. Andrea followed my pregnancy since week 20. She was very caring, involved and had the best recommendation from getting a doula to which kind of probiotics to get etc. Our family is extremel satisfied and will seek her services for future pregnancies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Diamond, CNM?

How was your experience with Andrea Diamond?

Andrea Diamond, CNM is a midwife in Brooklyn, NY. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery