Acupuncture  |
Female
Andrea Danti, AP
Andrea Danti, AP is an acupuncture provider who practices in Jacksonville Beach, FL.

1400 Marsh Landing Pkwy Ste 112

Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

Learn about Andrea Danti

• Acupuncture

Andrea Danti does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Andrea Danti is unavailable at this time.

Andrea Danti has no awards or honors listed.

Andrea Danti has no media or publications listed.

Andrea Danti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Andrea Danti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Andrea Danti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Andrea Danti to family and friends
Andrea Danti's Performance
in St Augustine, FL |
Incredible healer - if you have illnesses that conventional medicine has few remedies for (autoimmune, CFS etc) or the source of your pain or illness is unknown - I highly suggest you pay a visit to Andrea Danti. She is a TCM practitioner, acupuncturist, and massage therapist. Chinese medicine has survived for thousands of years because it works. They look at the whole picture of wellness. I have been to many many doctors of all sorts - Andrea is among the best.
in St Augustine, FL |
I have never been to an acupuncturist before and had my reservations. Andrea was very reassuring, explained everything, and was very easy to talk to. The session really helped my anxiety. i will be going back. Highly recommend.
in St Augustine, FL |
I have been quite ill with pneumonia, fibromyalgia, hashimotos, chronic fatigue and autoimmune problems. My GP told me I was too sick for her to help me and the specialist at Mayo told me that that is just part of having an autoimmune disease. I was at my wits end when someone recommended Andrea - she is an incredible person and healer. I could feel a difference from the first visit. Over the years I have been to MANY doctors - including acupuncturists - she is outstanding!!
Have you seen Andrea Danti, AP?
Are you Andrea Danti?