Andrea Danti, AP

AcupunctureFemale

Andrea Danti

Acupuncture By Andrea LLC

13400 Sutton Park Dr S Ste 1603 Jacksonville, FL 32224

Andrea Danti, AP is a Acupuncturist in Jacksonville, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Andrea Danti to book an appointment.

Compare Andrea Danti, AP with other Acupuncturists near you

Andrea Danti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Andrea Danti

Andrea Danti?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (4)
  • Appointment scheduling (3)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (3)
    Flashes! They were becoming unbearable and really affecting how I slept and felt. I contacted Andrea and she immediately understood what I was experiencing and said she could help me. I had never had acupuncture before but I was very willing to try anything to alleviate my symptoms. Acupuncture for me has been life changing. It does not happen overnight but with time and consistency, it works! You do not need to fear needles! Andrea is wonderful and knowledgeable. She listens to your story and tells you what she’s doing and why. She is a true professional.
    Laurie – Oct 30, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Danti, AP?
    Incredible healer - if you have illnesses that conventional medicine has few remedies for (autoimmune, CFS etc) or the source of your pain or illness is unknown - I highly suggest you pay a visit to Andrea Danti. She is a TCM practitioner, acupuncturist, and massage therapist. Chinese medicine has survived for thousands of years because it works. They look at the whole picture of wellness. I have been to many many doctors of all sorts - Andrea is among the best.
    Char in St Augustine, FL – Mar 29, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Danti, AP?
    I have never been to an acupuncturist before and had my reservations. Andrea was very reassuring, explained everything, and was very easy to talk to. The session really helped my anxiety. i will be going back. Highly recommend.
    JD in St Augustine, FL – Mar 29, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Danti, AP?
    I have been quite ill with pneumonia, fibromyalgia, hashimotos, chronic fatigue and autoimmune problems. My GP told me I was too sick for her to help me and the specialist at Mayo told me that that is just part of having an autoimmune disease. I was at my wits end when someone recommended Andrea - she is an incredible person and healer. I could feel a difference from the first visit. Over the years I have been to MANY doctors - including acupuncturists - she is outstanding!!
    Charla in St Augustine, FL – Mar 26, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Danti, AP?

How was your experience with Andrea Danti?

• Acupuncture