Contact provider for availability

Andrea Danti, AP

Acupuncture ·  Female

Andrea Danti

Andrea Danti, AP is an acupuncturist in Jacksonville Beach, FL. She specializes in acupuncture.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Andrea Danti accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Andrea Danti treats your condition or procedure

• Acupuncture

Andrea Danti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Andrea Danti

Andrea Danti?
Andrea Danti's Performance
What People Say About Andrea Danti, AP
Recent
Incredible healer - if you have illnesses that conventional medicine has few remedies for (autoimmune, CFS etc) or the source of your pain or illness is unknown - I highly suggest you pay a visit to Andrea Danti. She is a TCM practitioner, acupuncturist, and massage therapist. Chinese medicine has survived for thousands of years because it works. They look at the whole picture of wellness. I have been to many many doctors of all sorts - Andrea is among the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Danti, AP?
I have never been to an acupuncturist before and had my reservations. Andrea was very reassuring, explained everything, and was very easy to talk to. The session really helped my anxiety. i will be going back. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Danti, AP?
I have been quite ill with pneumonia, fibromyalgia, hashimotos, chronic fatigue and autoimmune problems. My GP told me I was too sick for her to help me and the specialist at Mayo told me that that is just part of having an autoimmune disease. I was at my wits end when someone recommended Andrea - she is an incredible person and healer. I could feel a difference from the first visit. Over the years I have been to MANY doctors - including acupuncturists - she is outstanding!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Andrea Danti, AP?

How was your experience with Andrea Danti?

Compare Providers