Anders Andersen

Counseling ·  Male

Anders Andersen
12601 NE Woodinville Dr Ste E1 Woodinville, WA 98072

Anders Andersen is a counselor in Woodinville, WA. He specializes in counseling and behavior analysis.

Anders Andersen accepts

Anders Andersen accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Anders Andersen treats your condition or procedure

Anders Andersen's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Management
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

For the past several years, I have been providing therapy to hundreds clients, guiding them to their desired success. I have accomplished this by focusing on client strengths and through establishing rapport based on genuine acceptance. I also teach ...

• Counseling

3.7

Anders Andersen?
Anders Andersen's Performance
What People Say About Anders Andersen
I saw him for about 6 months. I waited too long to stop going to him. It was a horrible experience. He made a bad situation much worse. I saw another counselor and began to feel help and relief. He was easy to get in to. I can see why. No staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anders Andersen?
Boundaries...i've heard that word many times in my life and didn't really understand it until I met Mr. Andersen. And I didn't know how I could set good boundaries with my family. Because of that, my relationship with my parents and my sister has never been healthier. I now am so much better at taking care of ME. I'm a very different man today because Anders worked with me. I will be recommending all my friends and family to him. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Anders Andersen?
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for changing my life for the better this past year. You have taught me so much about myself. Each day is more manageable with the insights yo have given me. Thank you for listening to me, for letting me cry, and for helping me laugh and smile genuinely again. I am eternally grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Anders Andersen?
I don't think I've ever felt as low as I did on my last appointment with him. He said that he thought my lack of feeling was "genetic", and left me feeling like a hollow broken shell was all that I was meant to be. It took another therapist and psychiatrist to start turning things around. He tends to bat around issues in my life that are more complicated and changes the subject quickly. He was the only therapist I could afford so if you're looking for affordable he's the guy I guess.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anders Andersen?
Best Therapist I've Ever Seen! I saw Anders for over two years and I will say that he gave me a point of view of looking at things that I've never had from prior therapists. I'm a very logical person and the way he communicated his ideas and advice made total sense to me. I would highly recommend Anders to anyone that has martial concerns or personal issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Anders Andersen?
My marriage was in trouble and I had to admit I was part of the problem. Anders gently guided me and my husband through hard conversations, teaching us new ways of communicating, pointing out relationship habits we never even realized were hurting us. I never thought our relationship could be this good. Once we got past the initial tough dialogs, he was able to teach us how to be a better team. We frequently reference him when we get stuck. We made our marriage hard, and Anders simplified it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Anders Andersen?

How was your experience with Anders Andersen?