Dermatology  |
Female
Anamaria Newport, PA-C
Anamaria Newport, PA-C is a dermatology provider who practices in Haddon Heights, NJ. She has been practicing for 18 years.

Dermatology Physicians Of South Jersey

112 White Horse Pike

Haddon Heights, NJ 08035

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Keystone Mercy Health Plan
  • Medicare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Anamaria Newport

Passion, integrity, and knowledge always defines an outstanding provider. I believe in a continuous medical education, delivering the highest quality of dermatology care, and most important treating the patient as a whole: the mind, body, and spirit. So my philosophy is simple: love people, always be fully dedicated, and enjoy treating each patient; treat everyone just like family and people you love.

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery
  • Occupational Skin Diseases
  • Pediatric Dermatology
  • Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Procedural Dermatology

Anamaria Newport does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Allergic Disorders
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Diseases

• Tattoo Removal
  • Wart Removal
  • Wart Treatment
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Drexel University Coll Med
  • Oral Surgery Training
    Other Education | Completed 1999
  • Psychology Associate Training
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Anamaria Newport has no awards or honors listed.

Anamaria Newport has no media or publications listed.

• Hungarian
  • Romanian

Anamaria Newport does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Anamaria Newport and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Anamaria Newport's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Anamaria Newport to family and friends
4.4
Anamaria Newport Says:

Thank you for your time in taking this survey. We are always trying to do our best, and your feedback is really appreciated. Patients are first, and if you have any concerns please feel free to contact us at the office, so we can always better ourselves, and continue offering the highest quality of care possible.

Anamaria Newport's Performance
in NJ |
I can describe her as precise, caring, very knowlegeable, kind, thorough, and extremly personable! Always had a great experience; awaiting for her new location and my next visit.
in Westmont, NJ |
I was so comfortable and thoroughly trusted everything AnaMaria suggested and did for me! Such a caring person and I would recommend her in a heartbeat. I'm looking forward to following her to her new I location.
in NJ |
I love Dr. Newport! She is excellent, highly knowledgeable, quick to the point, but always thorough. I received amazing care and best experience. I'll be following her at her new location wherever it is.
in Logan Twp |
Simply the best skin specialist I ever met. I finally found someone which I totally trust with my skin. My family and I had numerous painless procedures over the years with no scarring. Highly recommending her to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Newport for all you did for us.
in Cherry Hill |
Dr. Newport took excellent care of my family and I for many years. I highly recommend her to everyone. She is professional and very experienced in all the procedures she did for us. I love that she is a perfectionist when I have my cosmetic injections done.
in Cherry Hill |
Dr. Newport took excellent care of my family and I for many years. I would highly recommend her to everyone. She is fully competent and highly experienced with the dermatology procedures and I love that she is a perfectionist when having my cosmetic injections.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Anamaria Newport "SAVED MY LIFE". I was seeing another Dermatologist for years before getting lucky enough to meet DR Newport. I always went for a full body exam to my old doctor, he always said lets see what happens, I thought he knew because he was the doctor, I was wrong thinking that. I had a full body exam with Dr Newport and she removed a few moles that I had on my back and leg, then a few days later one of the biopsy's came back as Melanoma. If Dr Newport was not persistent i'd be dead
Thank you Chris, and looking forward to seeing you at my new location.
Haddonfield, NJ |
Does anyone know where she is practicing now. She is no longerat this location. I would like to see her as she is a very good doctor.
If you need to contact me, please feel free to email me at newportskincare@hotmail.com. Also, my new location will be posted soon. Thank you for your trust and loyalty!
in Swedesboro, NJ |
I would NEVER recommend Dr.Newport. My mother and I both went to her and were badly scarred. We were told we'd heal perfectly fine in about 6 months. It's been years and our scars are the same as they were then. She cut spots off me saying they were pre cancerous. Turns out they were not! Now I have scars that will stay with me forever unless I get surgery. DO NOT GO TO HER.
Slandering and bad reviews are easy to write.Interestingly enough,it seems that it took you years to reach out to me, even though my patients know to come back right away if they have an issue, and I always take care of all their concerns in a very professional manner.FYI, no skincare professional can 100 percent guarantee that your body will heal perfectly after a procedure since medicine is not a perfect science.Also we encourage follow up with provider if needed in order to minimize scarring.
Riverton, NJ |
I love Dr Ana! She is the simply the best! She knows her patients and is so genuine and caring when with them. She is passionate about her patients health and well being and she exudes this when with you. She also is amazing with cosmetic procedures and has a gift for what she does. Her goal is to enhance natural beauty and I thank her for that. So glad I found her!
Patients like you are one of the reasons why we love medicine and helping people. Thank you; we're looking forward to seeing you again.
in Bellmawr, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. Newport to family and friends!! My office visit was remarkable and exceptional!!! I have been a patient for 45 year in this practice and have found the personable and concern that Dr. Newport and her assistant Maria have are wonderful. The knowledge, personable, courteousness and honesty are a great asset to the practice.
Thank you Denise!
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Anna Marie Newport is wonderful. She is so welcoming and knowledgeable. I look forward to my annual visits. She is also very good with my son who is addressing teen skin issues. She found some atypical cells on my face and recommended a great plastic surgeon. Resolved my issue quickly. I would recommend her highly!
Thank you; looking forward to seeing you also.
in Haddon Heights, NJ |
I was very impressed with Dr Newport, she and her staff are very friendly and on point. I had no idea what to expect, but was made comfortable during my visit, she explained everything while she was doing it. Dr Newport is thorough and doesn't waste time, she gets right down to business . I went for a basal cell my leg and ended up with a freckle/mole that was going to turn malignant on my back. I also liked that my time is just as valuable as hers. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her
Thank you Pam, for your kind words and positive feedback. Looking forward to seeing you again.
in Audubon, NJ |
Dr. Newport and her assistant, Christine are amazing! I have body image issues, so having a full body exam can be anxiety provoking, but Dr. Newport and Christine make me feel completely comfortable. At my last visit Dr. Newport biopsied a tiny freckle on my face that I had barely noticed. Sure enough, the biopsy came back abnormal! I'm so thankful Dr. Newport caught it early! I highly recommend Dr. Newport and this practice.
Hi Erin, so nice to see hear about your feedback. Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Looking forward to be seeing you again.
in Haddonfield, NJ |
Being a redhead with fair skin and severe dermatological needs, I am so grateful for both Drs. Newport and LoPresti. I'm thrilled to have two dermatology specialists, who are so thorough, concerned for my health and caring beyond belief. YES, it's a busy office, YES there are sometimes a wait for regular appointments, but wouldn't you rather wait for a specialist for routine appointments than go to a sub-par specialist? ME, I'll stick with the best and continue to refer everyone to them.
Cherry Hill, NJ |
I have worked with Dr Newport for 3 years. She is so very caring in all concerns of her patients. She has a keen eye when it comes to detecting skin cancers. I give her 5 stars.
in Philadelphia |
Fantastic doctor. Went to two other dermatologists who told me that my moles were perfectly normal. She spotted them and knew to biopsy. Ended up finding some dangerous moles. So glad I went to this doc. So thankful and recommending her to everyone.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Would like to consider myself very fortunate to have chosen Dr. Newport as my dermatologist. Not only does she have a wonderful bedside manner and make you feel at ease, she has been able to detect many possible issues that could have effected me down the road. Her determination at looking for any issues I may have is second to none. She is very professional, courteous, and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Newport to anyone!
in Haddonfield, NJ |
I've visited Dr. Newport numerous times in the past couple of years, and I have always found her to be caring and knowledgeable, She has found several Cancerous spots on my Body and on others in my large family of eight people. Dr Newport has always given me her time to answer all my questions and has even called me to see how I was doing after a procedure. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an experienced Skin Doctor that truly cares.
Marlton, NJ |
I came to Dr. Newport after my dermatologist retired and I wanted to stay at the same office. I had been very happy with the original dermatologist and my skin looked great from following her directions. The first few times I saw Dr. Newport I really liked her, however my skin was not improving the way it had been with the old dermatologist. I expressed these concerns as well as the cost of the new treatment and felt very dismissed by Dr. Newport's reaction. She was very rude and didn't listen.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Anamaria Newport is more than just a good doctor, she is very good with people. She explained what happened to my skin and what will happen next., in words that even I understood :). After being seen by multiple doctors I finally got my problem fixed. Any skin treatment success is a celebration , because people can see the results. I, now, feel more confident and will continue this treatment as prescribed. Thank you Dr Newport.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
There was an instant bond between Dr. Newport and myself. She is thoughtful, knowledgeable, cheerful and most of all caring. Her nurse on the day of my visit (Chris) was the same.
Have you seen Anamaria Newport, PA-C?

See our Dermatologist at Cooper University Hospital