Dr. Anait Azarian, PHD

Dr. Anait Azarian, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Anait Azarian, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Providence, RI. She graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University (Msu) and specializes in clinical psychology.

1 Richmond Sq

Providence, RI 02906

Learn about Dr. Azarian

This content was provided by Dr. Azarian "I am a licensed clinical Psychologist and Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress. I am a former professor at Brown University, specializing in evaluation and treatment of victims of natural and man-made disasters, child abuse, internationally and domestically adopted children and their families. I assist people with issues related to reactive-attachment, depression, adjustment, mood disorders, bipolar, attention and concentration, poor social and organization skills, and impulse control."

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Azarian does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Lomonosov Moscow State University (Msu)
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Azarian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Azarian has no media or publications listed.

• Armenian
  • Russian

Dr. Azarian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azarian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Azarian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azarian to family and friends

Dr. Azarian's Performance

Dr. Azarian has helped me deal with the stress of being physically battered as well as starved. She was able to help me move forward when it seemed impossible to do so. I highly recommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
This woman treated my mother for several years. During this time, she was continuously prescribed medication that contributed to her mental descent. Over the course of her treatment, her drug addiction was permitted under the care of THIS doctor. Her mental faculties have derteriated to the point...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3

I do not prescribe medicine, I'm a psychologist not a psychiatrist. I additionally do not accept patients from Connecticut, this comment is a lie. My office is based in the state of Rhode Island.

Helped my family and I, and I'm forever grateful to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Azarian has helped us tremendously, counseling both us and our child over the past year. Since the beginning of weekly therapy sessions, our child, has managed to avoid the past pattern of repeated hospitalization and is now in recovery. Thank you Dr. Azarian!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0

Thanks

Nearby providers with similar experience