Anabelle Grigorescu, DAC

AcupunctureFemale

Anabelle Grigorescu

New Day Vitality Mental Health Counseling Pllc

2005 Palmer Ave Larchmont, NY 10538

Anabelle Grigorescu, DAC is a Acupuncturist in Larchmont, NY. Be sure to call ahead with Anabelle Grigorescu to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Anabelle Grigorescu treats your condition or procedure

Anabelle Grigorescu accepts

Anabelle Grigorescu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Anabelle Grigorescu

Based on 1 rating

Anabelle Grigorescu

I have been under Dr. Grigorescu’s care for one year. I visit with her about twice a week. She has changed my life. She is truly a caring doctor. She not only provides superior acupuncture cate, but she monitors my nutrition intake, advises me on supplements and anything else I require. She goes above and beyond what any doctors does. She is available at anytime. She is not only professional, but she is caring, meticulous, punctual and so knowledgeable in so many areas. I could not have gotten through the past year without her guidance and care. I recommend her to all of my colleagues, friends and family. Thank you for taking such good care of me.
Lisa Nestro – Jun 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Anabelle Grigorescu, DAC?

How was your experience with Anabelle Grigorescu?

• Acupuncture

Does Anabelle Grigorescu, DAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Anabelle Grigorescu accepts your insurance.

Where is Anabelle Grigorescu, DAC's office located?

Anabelle Grigorescu's office is located at 2005 Palmer Ave, Larchmont, NY 10538. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Anabelle Grigorescu, DAC offer telehealth services?

Anabelle Grigorescu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Anabelle Grigorescu, DAC?

New Day Vitality Mental Health Counseling Pllc2005 Palmer Ave Larchmont, NY 10538