CounselingFemale

Counseling

Ana Stefaniuk is a Counselor in Palatine, IL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Illuminate Therapy & Wellness, LLC

1 E Northwest Hwy Ste 201 Palatine, IL 60067 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Ana Stefaniuk with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Ana Stefaniuk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ana Stefaniuk

Ana Stefaniuk

Ana is a gem as a human and a counselor. She is insightful, kind, honest and is full of tools to help you heal and become your best self. I highly recommend her as a counselor who has a great gift!
Stacy – Aug 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ana Stefaniuk?
I started seeing Ana a few years ago after a miscarriage and then for postpartum depression/ navigating the emotions related to my other child with emerging special needs. She helped me through these times in my life and helped me come to terms with other issues that I had been holding onto from years before with the help of EMDR. I can't recommend or thank her enough. I continue to see her off and on for check ins as needed with the ups and downs that life brings.
Aug 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ana Stefaniuk?
I have been seeing Ana for almost two years now, and she has helped me through an extraordinarily difficult time of anxiety as a new mother. She is a kind and patient listener, and she makes sure that you get whatever you need from each session. Also, she used EMDR with me to process a traumatic experience, and it actually changed my life.
Emily L Fazio – Dec 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ana Stefaniuk?
Ana has had a huge positive impact on my life. I have been seeing her regularly for several years to deal with anxiety issues. She has helped me through some very difficult situations, and I use strategies she has taught me on a daily basis to manage my anxiety. Ana is kind, easy to talk to, and a good listener. She has a wealth of suggestions and strategies to try to help deal with my issues. In addition, she has used EMDR with me which has helped to significantly reduce severe anxiety I had been dealing with. I highly recommend Ana. She is a compassionate, knowledgeable, and caring therapist.
Dec 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ana Stefaniuk?
A friend recommended Ana for EMDR therapy. I met her right before shelter in place happened so we had to delay EMDR until mid June. Ana and I had our weekly Zoom meetings for 3 months and I really enjoyed talking with her. As much as I wanted to start EMDR I would have missed out on some valuable time with Ana. The combination of both our Zoom meetings and EMDR has made a huge difference in my life and I am grateful for my time with her.
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ana Stefaniuk?
Complete waste of my time.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 27, 2020
Hi-- I'm truly sorry that you didn't have a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Ana Stefaniuk?
Ana is a very kind person who is easy to talk to and is a great listener. I was very nervous to go to my first therapy session, but she made me feel very comfortable and did not pressure me to "talk" until I was ready. I highly recommend Ana!
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ana Stefaniuk?
Ana is a kind person and great therapist who I was able to trust and work with when many difficult obstacles where placed in front of me. Ana helped me to focus on positive accomplishments that we worked through during this time and helped me to handle my anxiety and depression in effective ways. Trust was a must for me and I found Ana to be an honorable person with true empathy. I really appreciate her and her assistance in my times of need. *JH
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ana Stefaniuk?
Ana has been a huge help every step of the way. She helps me build confidence in beating my anxiety.
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ana Stefaniuk?

How was your experience with Ana Stefaniuk?