Amy Stulman, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Amy Stulman

One Medical Group

1001 G St NW # 200 Washington, DC 20001

Amy Stulman, NP is a nurse practitioner in Washington, DC. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and adult health nursing (nurse practitioner).

Amy Stulman accepts

Amy Stulman accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Amy Stulman treats your condition or procedure

• High Cholesterol
  • Physical Examination
  • Weight Loss
  • Wellness Examination

Compassionate and sincere, Amy uses evidence-based medicine and preventive care to empower her patients to live healthfully. She listens to patients' unique needs and advocates for them to help them achieve their health goals. She is well-versed in t...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania

Amy Stulman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amy Stulman

4.3

Amy Stulman?
Amy Stulman's Performance
What People Say About Amy Stulman, NP
Amy is fantastic, intelligent, caring, and takes all the time needed to explain anything that comes up. She is also incredibly insightful and literally gave me my life back by investigating my symptoms that a few of my past physicians had simply decided to try and treat. She found the cause. One Medical stopped taking my insurance or I would be going to her for the next decade, instead I have the unenviable task of trying to replace her. Do yourself a favor, she is one of the good ones.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Stulman, NP?
I have visited Amy at least 4 to 5 times in past two years. She is very professional, listens to you carefully, and explains the illness or issues in detail. I was visiting her as a member of One Medical Group so Schelling was really easy online and it saved me a lot of time. I was going there for my regular medical exam and pep smear and it was very comfortable to discuss things with her. She was not one of the NPs who would recommend you for additional test and diagnosis when not necessary.
Wrote incorrect perscription.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Stulman, NP?
I was for the first time in my life having anxiety and depression issues that we're making sleep and life complicated. Amy took the time to talk to me, listen to me and make sure that we took the right course of action. She was clearly sincerely concerned for my well being and wanted to follow up and make sure we had all of our ducks in a row. I can honestly say that I haven't had a doctors appointment this sincere or concerned for my well being ever. She is truly wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Stulman, NP?

How was your experience with Amy Stulman?