Dr. Amy Serin, PHD

Psychology •  Female

Dr. Serin
10184 W Happy Valley Pkwy Ste 190 Peoria, AZ 85383

Dr. Amy Serin, PHD is a psychologist in Peoria, AZ. She specializes in psychology, clinical psychology, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Serin accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Serin treats your condition or procedure

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Serin?
Dr. Serin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amy Serin, PHD
I regret bringing my son here after he was diagnosed by two different vision speialists with a severe vision disorder. The visit was paid for by my sons school after I requested an evaluation so he could get help and succeed in overcoming his vision disorder. I encouraged my son to be brave,open and honest when discussing about his challenges. Dr. Serin rewarded my childs bravery, courage and honesty with a diagnosis labeling him as a child who is healthy and imagining his symptoms. Both the vision specialists notes were disregarded and my childs challenges were cruelly invalidated. Dr. Serin even went as far as to discourage school staff from permitting my son to go see the school nurse if he asked. Dr. Serin encouraged school staff to deny any request he made to be seen by the school nurse. Though my son suffered with a peanut allergy, asthma,and a severe vision disorder he requested to see the school nurse three times total between 1st grade and 12th grade.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Serin, PHD?
I made an appointment with Develomental Pediatritian because I need a new diagnostic for my autistic kid. My appointment was to do the test. And I have my kid with me. They are not clear about how much is going to cost the testthey don't take any insurance (first warning). After 1hr. Conversation with Dr. Serin she said to do the diagnosis it will cost $1500 plus other 800 for other test and if you decide not to do those test you will loose $300 just for have a conversation with her about your child. Scammers and dishonest place . How can they sleep at night?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Serin, PHD?
I love Dr. Serin and her office. She was able to understand our issues and struggles quickly and efficiently. She came up with a great plan of action for us. She both cares and is empathetic yet is also no-nonsense..great combination. We saw big improvements with our daughter's ADHD, anxiety, and OCD along with help with our family dynamics and parenting advice. We also all love her home Touchpoint sensors whenever one of us is feeling stressed or anxious. Very talented lady!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Serin, PHD?
The care all the clinicians gave to my son was outstanding. They made a stressful situation a breeze. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Serin, PHD?
We went to Dr. Serin after learning about some success stories with families in the community. I initially had a 1:1 with Dr. Serin and the Dr. thought that my son would benefit from neurofeedback therapy. She never evaluated my son personally. I tried the 20 sessions that were recommended. I didn't see any improvement and felt that the company was much more interested in the financial aspects rather then treating my child. The operators are nice but it didn't work for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Serin, PHD?
We were getting no where with mental health clinics, Dr Serin, on the first visit made a game plan to get the answers we needed, after coming here, we wish we came sooner. We're so excited to get the testing done. So blessed we found the Serin Center!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Serin, PHD?
Our son obtained neurofeedback from Dr. Serin's office and we continue to be very pleased at the results. I've also referred several of our friends to her office for neurofeedback. We are very grateful to Dr. Serin and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Serin, PHD?
I went to many doctors who didn’t help until I met Dr. Serin. We thank God for her everyday!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Serin, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Serin?

• Psychology