Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Amy Schley, PHD
Dr. Amy Schley, PHD is a clinical child & adolescent psychology provider who practices in Waukesha, WI.

204 Wisconsin Ave

Waukesha, WI 53186

Learn about Dr. Schley

• Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Schley does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Education data for Dr. Schley is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Schley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schley to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Schley's Performance
in Waukesha, WI |
I highly recommend Dr. Amy if your child may fit the criteria ADHD. Her knowledge and help are priceless. I've referred 2 families to her that agree. Evaluation is thorough, we're confident of the diagnosis, were given med and non-med options for treatment, family counseling and support to understand how the ADHD brain works, school evals by her staff, supportive of us as parents NEVER admonishing our actions or feelings, offering tools and support. Look past the quirkiness. Worth It.
in New Berlin, WI |
We loved Dr. Amy and feel she made a HUGE positive impact on our son. Yes she is direct. Yes she will strictly correct behavior immediately. Kids don't get that so often these days. She has a BIG heart though and truly cares about kids. She's like the strict aunt who may be intimidating. Her behavioral advice and programs are great! My son is now heading off to college and at the time we didn't know if that would be an option. She put us on a great path. Highly recommend !
in Milwaukee, WI |
A very rude woman. Laughed at me when I told her my feelings of concern about medicating my son. Yelled at my son for wanting to touch one of her cats which she lets run around her office. Had a rude encounter with her husband who yelled at me for not parking on the correct side of the house. I was charged over $150 for an appointment that was missed because the incorrect date was written on my appt card.
Waukesha, WI |
Dr. Amy is very blunt, which we sometimes need. However, she is more often rude than not. While she requires people to look at her when communicating, she does not engage in eye-contact. There are communication issues between her and either her staff, or between her and other professionals which impact follow-through for her clients.
Have you seen Dr. Amy Schley, PHD?
Are you Dr. Schley?