Dr. Amy Myers, DPT

Orthopedic Physical Therapy ·  Female

Dr. Myers

Dr. Amy Myers, DPT is an orthopedic physical therapist in Knoxville, TN. She specializes in orthopedic physical therapy, physical therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Myers accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Myers has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(865) 573-6458Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Myers treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Tendonitis

To provide superior clinical care in a relaxed, friendly, family environment and improve patients lives by helping them restore optimal physical function. I want to help patients get back to the things that they love doing pain free.

• Orthopedic Physical Therapy

Dr. Myers?
Dr. Myers' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amy Myers, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
I recommend Amy because she is very attentive to what you say, wants to get to the core of your problem/pain and keeps giving ongoing care that builds and changes as you start to heal/strengthen. She identified problems and gave exercises for me that I had not been able to "solve" after many doctors' appointments, chiropractic care, MRI's and more. She also gave me ownership--I only improved as much as I worked on it. I still have to do my PT exercises now--but they work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Amy MY experience at Foothills can only be described as excellent due to the congenial,knowledgable staff. The sessions were well planed and carried out, thanks for the treatment and would highly recomend foothills to those in need of your services. Cheers and Happy Holidays... Matthew King
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Dr. Myers was super-helpful in addressing my issues and helping me craft a plan that worked for me. When I struggled to understand or practice my exercises, she was patient and thorough. Thanks Dr. Myers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Dr. Myers and staff were extremely professional, patient oriented, hands on, perceptive and encouraging with my physical therapy. I had gone to another facility where that was not the case. I have recommended Foothills physical therapy to other professionals due to the incredible staff and their personal attention in assisting the patient to recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Amy was amazing. She helped me through my foot pain with Morton's neuroma. All the staff at the office are super caring and sweet. I can't say anything negative about my experience. They were the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Amy’s care, concern, and PT plan were top-notch from the start. She implemented PT moves that helped me improve so much after my injury. I was extremely well treated by the entire Foothills staff. A good experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
I really like Dr. Myers. I think she's very competent and very caring. She relates well to all kinds of people. Her office is cheery and friendly, a healing atmosphere. This is the second time of her working with me, and I would definitely return. I have confidently recommended her to friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
My experience with Dr. Myers has been nothing but amazing and beneficial. I came in with a hurt shoulder and Dr. Myers did everything in her power to see that I was treated and healed. She took the time to talk with me so I understood what was being done. I looked forward to every appointment and would recommend Foothills PT/Amy to anyone! Thank you for everything, Dr. Myers!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Dr. Myers is a skilled professional who is interested is assisting patients with their immediate needs and asks questions to ensure that other areas of the body are not also affected by the immediate need. I have been benefiting from her approach. She uses a continual back-and-forth conversation with the patient in a continuous assessment process. She asks about personal goals for the treatment (“what do you want to be able to do?”). All treatments are tailored to specific patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Amy is very knowledgeable and efficient in her care. She is friendly, pleasant, and easy to work with. You don't realize how hard you are working because you are actually enjoying your visit. I've been to PT twice in the past 3 years and would not consider going anywhere else. Amy explains things well, listens to what I say, and doesn't rush my session. I trust her completely. The staff is friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Dr. Myers is very attentive and knowledgeable. I received therapy on both elbows at the same time. I really thought I would have to live with the advanced tennis elbow for the rest of my life, but she was able to get me significant relief and educated me on how to keep it healthy. She was very attentive during all of my session, which is not always the case with others. She was always on time and very professional. While I hope to never need her services again, if I do she is my choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Amy and I established a very comfortable relationship right away. I trusted her decisions about my therapy, and she always displayed a high degree of professionalism. The results were very positive, and I have recommended her to other people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Dr. Myers is an excellent physical therapist! She has a genuine concern for her patients care, is very knowledgeable in the treatments that she recommends, and takes the time to follow up with her patients after they are finished with their therapy. I highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Amy has been amazing at helping me with physical problems due to arthritis, scoliosis, and stenosis. She explains the issues with more care than most other doctors and realizes that she cannot "fix" all of one's aches and pains. The entire staff at Foothills is wonderful. I have been to several other physical therapy places and once I discovered Foothills, I"d never go anyplace else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Thoroughly satisfying experience. I was experiencing enough hip pain that I visited the orthopedic surgeon who replaced my knee several years ago, thinking I must be ready for a hip replacement. Instead found I had bursitis. After doing a lot of research, I checked in with Dr. Amy Gregory Myers at Foothills Physical Therapy. What happy good fortune! She treated not only the bursitis but also my balance issues compromised by my peripheral neuropathy. I've experienced so much improvement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
I went to her with an injured ACL, not able to bend my knee or even walk. In just three weeks, with her perfectly described helps, I was able to go back to the gym and squat 300 lbs just like before. She knows her job well, and she knows how to use her experience to speed up your recovery. All you need to do is to follow what she says!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Excellent experience. Wonderful listener. Really knows her stuff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
I was experiencing shoulder and neck pain and lack of mobility. Doctor Myers relieved the pain considerably and restored mobility. I recently went for a steroid injection in my shoulder and x-rays showed improvement over previous x-rays. I would recommend Dr. Myers and already have to several people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Amy diagnosed my problem and improved my pain and lack of mobility in a short period of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Myers, DPT?
Dr Myers is a very caring,compassionate person. She is quite knowledgeable, not only because she holds a PHD in physical therapy,; but because she isl keeping abreast of news from the medical areas that not only help her in her area of expertise, but also assures the referring Physician(s)s know that Dr. Myers and the Foothills team are the best choice for the best recovery. I have recently had Dr. Amy as my p.t. I would hope that Dr Myers will always be my therapist for any future event'(s)
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Myers?