Contact provider for availability

Dr. Amy Mott, OD

Optometry ·  Female

Dr. Mott
13300 S Cleveland Ave Ste 45 Fort Myers, FL 33907

Dr. Amy Mott, OD is an optometrist in Fort Myers, FL. She specializes in optometry.

Dr. Mott accepts

Dr. Mott accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Mott treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mott's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mott

4.3

Dr. Mott?
Dr. Mott's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amy Mott, OD
Dr. Amy Mott is the best optometrist I have ever had. Thanks for getting my vision corrected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Mott, OD?
Dr. Mott is wonderful! She explained everything she was doing. And took the extra step in making sure my prescription was right. She explained in detail to my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend her. She is very thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Mott, OD?
I live in the Cape but drive out to Fort Myers because I love Dr. Mott and the staff at Lens Crafters. Dr. Mott is fantastic, and truly cares about her patients and their eye health. I appreciate her professionalism and experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Mott, OD?
Dr. Mott is a very caring, knowledgeable and personable dr. She recognized a problem with my eyes that another eye care physician didn't recognize. I would recommend her to anyone that's looking for a great caring optometrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Mott, OD?
Dr. Mott listens and is very compassionate. I needed a second opinion and she formulated a plan of care that was conservative , logical and easy to follow. She evaluated my situation and her expertise was evident. I left a large practice in town not because they are incompetent but because they are too busy and overwhelmed to be personal. You don't feel like just a number with Dr. Mott. I highly recommend her. She's caring and accessible. You don't have to wait months for an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Mott, OD?
Very Poor. I was quoted $80.00 for an eye exam including for contacts. A basic eye exam. All I needed was a simple contact prescription. They charged me an aditional $50 for this CL Fitting charge. CL fitting charge?? Been wearing contacts for 20 years never been charged extra for this. A basic contact eye exam. Unreal. Quote you one thing online for the apartment and charge you for another $130 instead of the expected $80.00. I'll never go back again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Mott, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mott?

• Optometry