Amy Morrison, PA

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 38

Amy Morrison

Georgetown Community

17746 Preston Rd Ste 100 Dallas, TX 75252

Amy Morrison, PA is a psychiatry specialist in Dallas, TX. She specializes in psychiatry, adult psychiatry, and more.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Amy Morrison accepts

Amy Morrison accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Cigna POS

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Amy Morrison's experience treating your condition or procedure

Amy Morrison's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

19.047619047619047%

Amy Morrison?
Amy Morrison's Performance
What People Say About Amy Morrison, PA
I’ve been seeing Amy for a while. She’s was the first to recognize my ADHD and the medicine changed my life. Online visit is great but but I only get to pet Roxy (the dog) when I go to the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Morrison, PA?
Amy is great. She's very personable, asks good questions, and has helped me create a plan that is manageable and easy to follow. Follow up appointments are scheduled as necessary and I appreciate the ease of communication with scheduling and accessing my care plan via portal. I have only seen her for a few sessions, but I can already say that I trust her and feel that she has my best interest in mind. I absolutely recommend Amy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Morrison, PA?
Would a million percent recommend Amy to other family members. Marissa is a wonderful office manager who goes out of her way to work with you on questions, scheduling and billing.
Excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Morrison, PA?
I had a consultation with her a few months ago. Long waiting period for an appointment. There is no front desk or anyone to help you when you walk in, just a tablet that you sign in on your own. Even though they stress timelyness in their reminders I had to wait 30 minute wait past my appointment time. The physician was not very friendly and rushed through the appointment.
Since checking in to an appt is pretty straight...Read More
Great provider
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Morrison, PA?
Beware! Notice how she replies to negative feedback - very unprofessional, sharing client confidential information. Callous and rude, find someone else far more qualified to care for you.
I'm sorry you feel I should not reply to negative...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Morrison, PA?
I've been seeing Amy since she open her office, she was very caring and knowledgeable in her field. Since then she has gone very tech. If you do not have a computer or how to operate one, this is not the office for you. Always running late for appointments, you must stay and wait, if you leave you will be charged for the appointment. She finds a way to charge for anything she can. If you move and she needs to forward class 2 meds, you will be charged $25, just an example. You will sign a waiver to ok the charges before seen. Patients do need to take charge of their health and insurance coverages. But not all is knowledgeable on this. She has an office assistance to help take care with extra paperwork, it should not all be on the patients, then charge them. I love Amy as a physician, she just made her practice more a business then patient caring, as she was in the beginning.
Thank you for the kind words. At Morrison...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Morrison, PA?
Amy took her time to understand what I felt, and she really seeks to help patients manage their symptoms on the lowest dosage of medication possible. By pairing medication with other coping mechanisms and tools, Amy has supported me in taking charge of my own wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Morrison, PA?
Amy is an amazing psych PA. She's compassionate, thorough, & takes time to address non medical issues that contribute to my symptoms. I've been able to wean off of several meds as a result. She pushes me to develop healthier ways of coping which I greatly appreciate. However if you are looking for a provider that will let you dictate how you want things done then this isn't the place for you. Amy will hold you accountable which I suspect is why she has a few bad reviews on here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Morrison, PA?

How was your experience with Amy Morrison?

I have been practicing psychiatry since 2006 and my holistic approach incorporates all aspects of physical health. I enjoy working with clients who are not looking for a "fix all" medication, but instead want guidance on how to become physically heal...

• Psychiatry