Amy Miller, PSY

Counseling ·  Female

Amy Miller

Amy Miller, PSY is a counselor in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. She specializes in counseling.

Make an appointment

Amy Miller accepts

Amy Miller accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Select PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Amy Miller treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Amy Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amy Miller

1.9

Amy Miller?
Amy Miller's Performance
What People Say About Amy Miller, PSY
Amy Miller saved my life. I read these negative comments but they are all related to custody issues. I went to her desperate for help for me. Had I not had her support and guidance, I don't know where my son's and I would be. 32 years later, we are all happy healthy and productive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Miller, PSY?
Dr. Miller is a waste of money. Had a 730 evalutuon paid for by me that for the most part came back for the most part in my favor so to say. Problem is ithe report is full of misstated facts. Names, ages, collateral contracts. She puts stuff in like it was a fact even though it was reported by other parent. She never asked me if it was true and definately not for proof as there would have been none because it didn't happen. She is careless!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Miller, PSY?
If you want to use a doctor to evaluate your situation she is not a safe option. She is unethical and did not treat sides with equal opportunity. Even though her report was not bad against me I want to reach out to parents so they do not have to suffer from her lack of empathy and honesty. Dr. Amy Miller was supposed to help my family and caused harm and emotional distress to all involed. She was unfair, not honest and a one sided doctor. She was not interested in children's wellbeing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Miller, PSY?
She is extremely thorough with her evaluations. My children wer very comfortable talking with her and answering everything she asked. When the evaluation was received, she was the first to acknowledge many key issues. Her staff was friendly and flexible about setting up the best appointment times possible. Unfortunately it was a lot longer of a wait than I would have preferred, but I understand why.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Miller, PSY?

How was your experience with Amy Miller?

Compare Providers