Amy Lane, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 50

Amy Lane, APRN is a Nurse Practitioner in Bozrah, CT and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Marymount University medical school in 1998. She is affiliated with Backus Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Amy Lane to book an appointment.

Amy Lane

Amy Lane APRN, LLC

410 Salem Tpke Bozrah, CT 06334
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Nurse Practitioners

Compare Amy Lane with our nearby Nurse Practitioners at Hartford Healthcare.

Make an appointment at Hartford Healthcare today at (860) 294-9155.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Hartford Healthcare.

Amy Lane's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amy Lane

3.8

67.74193548387096%
9.67741935483871%

Amy Lane?
  • Office environment (26)
  • Wait times (24)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (23)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (9)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (8)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (6)
Awful, condescending, does not listen to the patient about medication side affects. My child was over medicated, anxious and dropping weight, and Amy changed nothing. When you challenge anything, she goes on the attack. She is just a prescription jockey. Found a much better, more thorough practitioner who listens and my child is doing great..
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mom – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Lane, APRN?
I have been seeing Amy Lane for a couple years on and off. Like alot of people, I felt better and thought I good go off my meds. I ended up in a very bad place, but Amy totally understood- she said alot of people do that. When I first went to see Amy few years ago, she was spot on with the medicine she decided to give me and I was feeling better very so and got my life back. She needs to be firm at times, because people with mental disorders don’t listen very well and forget what she says! I am totally satisfied with all that she has done for me!! And I feel she is more than my Therapist, but a friend!
Lisa Nilsson in Ledyard , CT – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Lane, APRN?
Ms. Lane is unprofessional and lacks compassion for her patients. She acts as though she is above everyone and talks down to her adolescent patients as well as their parents/guardians. She prescribes medications, increases dose of said medications without listening to what her patient is actually feeling and trying to correct in order to better their life. My advise, stay a way from this one if you want you and yours to overcome mental health issues and find a real mental health professional.
May 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Lane, APRN?
i love Amy, she listens to you and doesn't judge you. i have been going to Amy for 2 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. She always makes time for you, and when i leave I feel like she just released a lot of tension and anger in me.. I can call anytime and she will make time for me. That is very important to me. i would very much recommend her.
a in Middletown, CT – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Lane, APRN?
As a patient, I find it very important to be allowed to make decisions, and to be heard as a person. I found Amy to be unwilling to listen to me. She talked down to me. When I spoke up on what I believed may be helpful treatment for myself, I was verbally attacked. Ultimately, I parted ways with her, on a very sour note. She was very unprofessional. I found it odd, that without asking permission, there was now another person sitting in on my sessions. I can not in good faith recommend her/
O, CT – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Lane, APRN?
She maintained her family medicine license so I know she is looking at the whole picture
April in Olney, MD – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Lane, APRN?

How was your experience with Amy Lane?

I began my career as a family nurse practitioner caring for a wide variety of clients. During those first eleven years it became apparent that patient's...Read more

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry