Amy Lane, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female • Age 49

Amy Lane

Amy Lane APRN, LLC

410 Salem Tpke Bozrah, CT 06334

Amy Lane, APRN is a nurse practitioner in Bozrah, CT and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Marymount University in 1998 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

• Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Amy Lane accepts

Amy Lane accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Amy Lane treats your condition or procedure

Amy Lane's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism

3.9

Amy Lane?
Amy Lane's Performance
What People Say About Amy Lane, APRN
I have been seeing Amy Lane for a couple years on and off. Like alot of people, I felt better and thought I good go off my meds. I ended up in a very bad place, but Amy totally understood- she said alot of people do that. When I first went to see Amy few years ago, she was spot on with the medicine she decided to give me and I was feeling better very so and got my life back. She needs to be firm at times, because people with mental disorders don’t listen very well and forget what she says! I am totally satisfied with all that she has done for me!! And I feel she is more than my Therapist, but a friend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Lane, APRN?
Ms. Lane is unprofessional and lacks compassion for her patients. She acts as though she is above everyone and talks down to her adolescent patients as well as their parents/guardians. She prescribes medications, increases dose of said medications without listening to what her patient is actually feeling and trying to correct in order to better their life. My advise, stay a way from this one if you want you and yours to overcome mental health issues and find a real mental health professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Lane, APRN?
i love Amy, she listens to you and doesn't judge you. i have been going to Amy for 2 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. She always makes time for you, and when i leave I feel like she just released a lot of tension and anger in me.. I can call anytime and she will make time for me. That is very important to me. i would very much recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Lane, APRN?
As a patient, I find it very important to be allowed to make decisions, and to be heard as a person. I found Amy to be unwilling to listen to me. She talked down to me. When I spoke up on what I believed may be helpful treatment for myself, I was verbally attacked. Ultimately, I parted ways with her, on a very sour note. She was very unprofessional. I found it odd, that without asking permission, there was now another person sitting in on my sessions. I can not in good faith recommend her/
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Lane, APRN?
She maintained her family medicine license so I know she is looking at the whole picture
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Lane, APRN?

How was your experience with Amy Lane?

I began my career as a family nurse practitioner caring for a wide variety of clients. During those first eleven years it became apparent that patient's frequently returned to the office just to talk. So many times as busy clinician's it may not be c...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

St. Joseph's College
William W Backus Hosp
Lawrence & Meml Hosp
1998
Marymount University
1993
Towson University

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Amy Lane treats patients.

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)