Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 37

Chiropractic

Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC is a Chiropractor in Mansfield, TX and has over 12 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in 2010. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC

Solutions Alternative Healthcare

2300 Matlock Rd Ste 3 Mansfield, TX 76063

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Gonzalez treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

Dr. Gonzalez accepts

Dr. Gonzalez accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthKeepers Plus POS

Dr. Gonzalez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gonzalez

90.47619047619048%

Dr. Gonzalez

Awesome Chiropractor
I'd highly recommend Dr. Amy Gonzalez for back issues. As a therapist myself, I was struggling with an L4-5, SI joint issue that therapy, and traditional medical treatment could seem to get under control. The pain had been pretty bad and I heard about Dr. Amy through a friend. I noticed relief right away after the first tx and after only a handful of treatments, I was well on my way to feeling normal again! I will continue to keep Dr. Amy on speed dial if I run into any issues down the road.
Vicki – Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I drive all the way from Joshua specifically for her care. You will NOT find a better chiropractor anywhere. I've used Dr. Gonzalez for about 8 years now. She and Michael truly care about their patients and give sound advice for keeping yourself "in-check" between appointments. I highly recommend her.
Jennifer Williams – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
We've been seeing Amy for 8 years now We LOVE her! She is very knowledgeable. If she doesn't know the answer she'll find out for you. She'll recommend who you need to see. She's timely & the staff is very helpful. We look forward to getting adjusted every month. It keeps us out of the doctors office. She's very personable.
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Dr. Amy is the absolute best! She is very knowledgeable and personable. I was a total skeptic and had a bad experience with a chiropractor in the past. Dr Amy changed all of that. She fixed what the other doctor did not. I highly recomend Dr Gonzalez.
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I met Dr Amy Gonzalez over 7 years ago & have come to her office limping & aching so many times, to only walk out in a healthier stride. Years before, I had not been so appreciative of other chiropractors, but it was only because I was not being treated by her. Now that Dr. Gonzalez’s office has masseuses, I can truly call it my little healing spa. I have come to look forward to the acupuncture treatments for the healing benefits. Thank you Dr. Amy, for all the healing in my life.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I have gone to Chiropractors since I was a small child... I have to say Dr Amy is the best.She knows just what you need..She and her husband, Michael are very knowledgeable, loving and caring. I highly recommend her and her staff. Pat
Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Amy and her staff. They have done wonderful work on my lower back, neck and sholders, and just the other day my left knee!
Les in KENNEDALE, TX – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Dr. Gonzalez and her team are the best! I have been seeing her for my chiropractic and acupuncture needs and most recently I have been working with Dr. Gonzalez on my weight loss needs. I love that she listens and treats you like family vs just another patient. I wish all of my doctors were like her. If u have a need for a chiropractor or interested in acupuncture or want to talk to someone about a healthier way of life go see Dr. Gonzalez.
Tanya Whitehead in Arlington , TX – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez! My son & I have been seeing her for years. I prefer her over a PCP. There's no waiting & usually only one appt necessary & problem solved! From adjustments to pulled mucsles & Achilles pain -- NO pain meds required! She also offers Saturday hours & has a massage therapist on staff.
Kim I in Mansfield, TX – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I have visited a few chiropractors in the Arlington, Mansfield area. I have found that Dr Gonzales approach of massage, stretch, adjust has been extremely helpful in reducing my back pain and plantar fachiatis pain. Her preventative maintenance techniques have been far better than any pain medicine or surgery recommended by other doctors. She has an excellent massage therapist on staff, her husband has shown me many techniques for stretching and strengthening. I highly recommend her and her sta
Current Patient who is no longer in pain! in Mansfield, TX – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Dr. Gonzales and her staff are professional and friendly. They genuinely care about making me feel better. I see Dr. Gonzales for recurring back/ neck issues. I feel much better as a result of these visits and I'm able to participate in activities that Iwas unable to prior to these visits. The care I've received at SAH has greatly improved my quality of life. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Gonzales to my friends.
Terry in Mansfield , TX – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Great place. They fix muscular problems and bone issues in a safe and healthy manner. Dr. Gonzalez (formerly Dr. Vavra) and her small team are knowledgeable and kind. Been seeing her since she was a massage therapist in medical school 10 years ago. I take my whole family, doggie too!
Emilee in Mansfield, TX – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I’ve seen Dr Gonzales for routine chiropractic care and for the first time saw her for acupuncture on my knee. After two sessions my knee had less pain and felt so much better. Very professional.
Arlington, TX – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Dr. Gonzalez has worked miracles on me. I have come in with severe migraines, unable to move my neck, ribs popped out of place, sciatic pain shooting down my leg and worse of all shoulder pain. I have fibromyalgia and it is complicated to treat. She treats me like family. After usually just one adjustment, I am good for months. The main thing, she never hurt me. It's not about hearing something "pop" her goal is about assuring that you are aligned properly.
Tammy in mansfield, tx – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Dr. Gonzalez has earned the total trust of me and my family. She is one of the best at finding and correcting the problems that seep into our lives from pushing our daily activities to the edge. My 6'3" fifteen year old grandson could not imagine having to deal with the growing pains without Dr. Gonzalez. She is the best.
Phil Lyon in Euless Tx 76040 – Dec 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Gonzalez?