Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 34

Dr. Gonzalez

Solutions Alternative Healthcare

2300 Matlock Rd Ste 3 Mansfield, TX 76063

Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC is a chiropractor in Mansfield, TX and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Parker College Of Chiropractic in 2010 and specializes in chiropractic and acupuncture.

Dr. Gonzalez accepts

Dr. Gonzalez accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthKeepers Plus POS

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Gonzalez treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Therapy
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

Dr. Gonzalez is different from other doctors in that she has three different types of treatment at her disposal. She is able to assess each of her patients to find out what type of treatment is best for their particular symptoms and adapt their ...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Gonzalez?
Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC
RecentMost Helpful
We've been seeing Amy for 8 years now We LOVE her! She is very knowledgeable. If she doesn't know the answer she'll find out for you. She'll recommend who you need to see. She's timely & the staff is very helpful. We look forward to getting adjusted every month. It keeps us out of the doctors office. She's very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Dr. Amy is the absolute best! She is very knowledgeable and personable. I was a total skeptic and had a bad experience with a chiropractor in the past. Dr Amy changed all of that. She fixed what the other doctor did not. I highly recomend Dr Gonzalez.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I met Dr Amy Gonzalez over 7 years ago & have come to her office limping & aching so many times, to only walk out in a healthier stride. Years before, I had not been so appreciative of other chiropractors, but it was only because I was not being treated by her. Now that Dr. Gonzalez’s office has masseuses, I can truly call it my little healing spa. I have come to look forward to the acupuncture treatments for the healing benefits. Thank you Dr. Amy, for all the healing in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I have gone to Chiropractors since I was a small child... I have to say Dr Amy is the best.She knows just what you need..She and her husband, Michael are very knowledgeable, loving and caring. I highly recommend her and her staff. Pat
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Amy and her staff. They have done wonderful work on my lower back, neck and sholders, and just the other day my left knee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Dr. Gonzalez and her team are the best! I have been seeing her for my chiropractic and acupuncture needs and most recently I have been working with Dr. Gonzalez on my weight loss needs. I love that she listens and treats you like family vs just another patient. I wish all of my doctors were like her. If u have a need for a chiropractor or interested in acupuncture or want to talk to someone about a healthier way of life go see Dr. Gonzalez.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez! My son & I have been seeing her for years. I prefer her over a PCP. There's no waiting & usually only one appt necessary & problem solved! From adjustments to pulled mucsles & Achilles pain -- NO pain meds required! She also offers Saturday hours & has a massage therapist on staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I have visited a few chiropractors in the Arlington, Mansfield area. I have found that Dr Gonzales approach of massage, stretch, adjust has been extremely helpful in reducing my back pain and plantar fachiatis pain. Her preventative maintenance techniques have been far better than any pain medicine or surgery recommended by other doctors. She has an excellent massage therapist on staff, her husband has shown me many techniques for stretching and strengthening. I highly recommend her and her sta
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Dr. Gonzales and her staff are professional and friendly. They genuinely care about making me feel better. I see Dr. Gonzales for recurring back/ neck issues. I feel much better as a result of these visits and I'm able to participate in activities that Iwas unable to prior to these visits. The care I've received at SAH has greatly improved my quality of life. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Gonzales to my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Great place. They fix muscular problems and bone issues in a safe and healthy manner. Dr. Gonzalez (formerly Dr. Vavra) and her small team are knowledgeable and kind. Been seeing her since she was a massage therapist in medical school 10 years ago. I take my whole family, doggie too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
I’ve seen Dr Gonzales for routine chiropractic care and for the first time saw her for acupuncture on my knee. After two sessions my knee had less pain and felt so much better. Very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Dr. Gonzalez has worked miracles on me. I have come in with severe migraines, unable to move my neck, ribs popped out of place, sciatic pain shooting down my leg and worse of all shoulder pain. I have fibromyalgia and it is complicated to treat. She treats me like family. After usually just one adjustment, I am good for months. The main thing, she never hurt me. It's not about hearing something "pop" her goal is about assuring that you are aligned properly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?
Dr. Gonzalez has earned the total trust of me and my family. She is one of the best at finding and correcting the problems that seep into our lives from pushing our daily activities to the edge. My 6'3" fifteen year old grandson could not imagine having to deal with the growing pains without Dr. Gonzalez. She is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Gonzalez, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Gonzalez?