Amy Cole, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female

Amy Cole

Cole Family Practice

4962 Lebanon Pike Old Hickory, TN 37138

Amy Cole, NP is a nurse practitioner in Old Hickory, TN. She graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and midwifery.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Amy Cole accepts

Amy Cole accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Amy Cole treats your condition or procedure

Amy Cole's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amy Cole

3.3

Amy Cole?
Amy Cole's Performance
What People Say About Amy Cole, NP
Amy Cole has been my PCP for several years. She is absolutely the best! She is kind, compassionate, and invested in her patients. I trust Amy and her staff to provide me with the very best care possible. I feel at home there. The entire staff at Cole Family Practice are friendly and very helpful. Additionally, they've always worked me in for urgent matters. I really can't say enough good things about Amy and her staff. I feel fortunate to have a place that I can count on when I need medical care, and I know I'm getting the the very best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Cole, NP?
I have seen Amy Cole for birth control, skin reactions, and cosmetic reasons. She does it all. She knows what she is talking about and hires the technicians and other nurse practitioners that are also awesome! We will will be long time patients for her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Cole, NP?
We have never had a bad experience. They have knowledge NPs and staff. We get in quickly for our appointments and the billing is always correct. The only time we have ever even had a slight issue was when we needed them to fax something. It took a few days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Cole, NP?
I was charged $200 by Amy Cole Family Practice for the extra service of calling in a prescription. I thought this was a mistake on my bill, but when I called to inquire about the additional charge I was told it was for calling in prescriptions and stuff. It was an end of the year wellness exam that I just wanted to get in before 2016. There was no extra stuff except for the prescription, which was also totally unnecessary. Highly unethical in my book.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Cole, NP?

How was your experience with Amy Cole?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Midwifery