Amy Cohen, LCPC

Amy Cohen
Telehealth services available

Amy M. Cohen, LCPC

1332 Londontown Blvd Ste 119 Eldersburg, MD 21784

Amy Cohen, LCPC is a Counselor in Eldersburg, MD. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Amy Cohen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I believe that we all have the strength and courage inside of us to make improvements. Focusing on bettering ourselves, physically, emotionally and spiritually is an ongoing process. Counseling can help make this jo..."

- Amy Cohen, LCPC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Amy Cohen treats your condition or procedure

Amy Cohen accepts

Amy Cohen accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO

Amy Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amy Cohen

4.0

Amy Cohen

Amy Cohen is a danger to the trans-feminine community. She attempted to change my identity through conversion therapy by instilling in me shame for my natural effeminacy and modifying my behavior to be more suitable to her cishet lifestyle. I stopped seeing Amy after she led me into an intense suicidal mania thinking she was successfully changing me into a heterosexual cisgender man. In reality, she woke me up to the fact the she didn't see me as a genuine individual due to the limited scope of her life experience and her socio-historic ignorance. Amy Cohen does not accept in male-bodied individuals the same femininity that she herself presents. It's been over two years and I am still struggling with a crippling social anxiety and self-hatred that I didn't have before Amy's malignant intervention. It will take additional therapy to help me overcome the effects of Amy's trans-misogyny. If you are transgender, genderqueer or nonconforming, or a feminine gay male: AVOID!
May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Cohen, LCPC?
Amy has helped me over the last 15 months cope with the trauma of marital infidelity and my impending divorce. Much of my healing can be attributed to her. I’m forever grateful
Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Cohen, LCPC?
I can not say enough about Amy Cohen. My daughter saw her for several years for anxiety issues. My daughter would not be the strong confident young woman she is today had it not been for this woman.
Westminster, MD – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Cohen, LCPC?

How was your experience with Amy Cohen?
Provider explaining information to patient