Amy Calmann, LCSW

Amy Calmann, LCSW

Psychotherapy  |
Female
Amy Calmann, LCSW is a psychotherapy provider who practices in New York, NY.

34 W 22nd St Ste 2A

New York, NY 10010

Learn about Amy Calmann

This content was provided by Amy Calmann "It is my perspective that we all have the ability to heal from our pain. I am committed to fostering hope and reducing suffering. It is my nature to be honest and nonjudgmental, which helps build a trusting alliance and the foundation for growth. I strive to create an empathic, warm, flexible, and collaborative environment that feels comfortable and safe.

Beginning therapy can cause anxiety, and I am always inspired by the courage it takes for someone to face their difficulties. My goal is to ensure that you are highly supported and deeply understood.  I feel it is a privilege to do this work, and I always feel honored when someone chooses to share their life story with me.

I have successfully treated individuals with mood and anxiety disorders, trauma history, dual diagnosis, and a broad spectrum of other disorders. I believe part of this success is my focus on you as a person, and not solely on the issue or disorder. "

• Psychotherapy
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Psychoanalysis
  • Psychology

Amy Calmann does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Depression
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Grief
  • Panic Attack
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Amy Calmann is unavailable at this time.

Amy Calmann has no awards or honors listed.

Amy Calmann has no media or publications listed.

Amy Calmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Amy Calmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Amy Calmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Amy Calmann to family and friends
Amy Calmann's Performance
in New York, NY |
I'm in the mental health profession and dont run into a lot of good therapists in our field. Which is troubling. This is my first review of one. Amy deserves a great review, so I signed up to do that. This therapy has really helped me. I don't feel judged and that is a number one requirement. People should get the benefit of her as their tterapist, and so I wanted to share her.
in New York, NY |
I would have hoped to find this doctor sooner, when I was still in my 20s and 30's and needed a better therapist than all the ones I saw. But I am thankful I was referred to Amy by my psychiatrist and now have seen for 4 years. I came to her in bad shape. She has helped me figure out more of my identity and guided me through a lot of trauma and painful times. She's moving her office and I'm following her there. Strongly recommend.
Have you seen Amy Calmann, LCSW?
Are you Amy Calmann?