Amy Calmann, LCSW

Psychotherapy •  Female

Amy Calmann

Amy Calmann

34 W 22nd St Ste 2A New York, NY 10010

Amy Calmann, LCSW is a psychotherapist in New York, NY. She specializes in psychotherapy, psychology, and more.

Amy Calmann's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amy Calmann

Amy Calmann?
Amy Calmann's Performance
What People Say About Amy Calmann, LCSW
Dr. Calmann’s therapy positively changed my life. I highly recommend, especially if dealing with depression or some anxieties.. (and I have both.). Visited a lot of doctors for therapy and not one helped me like she has. Not your run-of-the-mill therapist, she’s a special person. Our work has proved invaluable to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Calmann, LCSW?
Amy Calmann's worked hard to support me for 4 or possibly 5 years. And Amy's changed my life for the better. Amy's SUPER caring. She's gotten me out of a bad severe depression that was eating me alive everyday.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Calmann, LCSW?
very good therapist. good communicator. compassionate and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Calmann, LCSW?
Amy is non-judgmental and made me feel comfortable from the first session. It's the first therapist I saw for more than a few appointments, and now is going on upward of two years. I would and I have recommended her to anyone having a really hard time like I had been.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Calmann, LCSW?
I needed help after my miscarriage and then separation, and then a divorce. Lowest two years of my life and I was empty. My closest friend’s therapist recommended Amy C; I wasn’t expecting to find a therapist who cares as much as she does. She’s not in it this for money or notoriety. She's respectful and warm, and also she's a great listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Calmann, LCSW?
I started working with my therapist a little more than one year ago. I feel so often I m about to spin out of control. Amy grounds me and gives me the relief I need to get thru my week. I can describe the comfort she gives as very caring and with a kind open heart. She is helping me work on deeper issues now that I am more comfortable to open up to her. Also love her new office, as is perfect location in the middle of everything and close to my job and Trader Joes!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Calmann, LCSW?
Amy is intelligent, empathetic and a thoughtful psychologist. Over three years of working together, and after 15 years of seeing other therapists, she is the best. I am more hopeful about my future and am able to laugh again. If you're struggling and want someone who genuinely cares, I recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Calmann, LCSW?
I'm in the mental health profession and dont run into a lot of good therapists in our field. Which is troubling. This is my first review of one. Amy deserves a great review, so I signed up to do that. This therapy has really helped me. I don't feel judged and that is a number one requirement. People should get the benefit of her as their tterapist, and so I wanted to share her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Calmann, LCSW?
I would have hoped to find this doctor sooner, when I was still in my 20s and 30's and needed a better therapist than all the ones I saw. But I am thankful I was referred to Amy by my psychiatrist and now have seen for 4 years. I came to her in bad shape. She has helped me figure out more of my identity and guided me through a lot of trauma and painful times. She's moving her office and I'm following her there. Strongly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Calmann, LCSW?

How was your experience with Amy Calmann?

It is my perspective that we all have the ability to heal from our pain. I am committed to fostering hope and reducing suffering. It is my nature to be honest and nonjudgmental, which helps build a trusting alliance and ...

• Psychotherapy
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Psychology

Amy Calmann accepts

Amy Calmann accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

• Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services