Amy Bonk-Chanin, MSPA

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 61

Amy Bonk-Chanin

Amy Bonk-Chanin, MSPA is an internal medicine specialist in Memphis, TN and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Albany Medical College in 1988 and specializes in internal medicine and physician assistant (pa).

Make an appointment

Amy Bonk-Chanin accepts

Amy Bonk-Chanin accepts the following insurance:

Choice
CoreSource
HealthSmart
Oscar Insurance Corporation
PHCS

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Amy Bonk-Chanin treats your condition or procedure

Amy Bonk-Chanin's conditions and procedures:

• Chronic Anemia
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Deficiency-Induced Osteoporosis
  • Strep Test
  • Syncope
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinalysis

"You treat a disease, you win, you lose.  You treat a person, I guarantee you, you'll win, no matter what the outcome."--Patch Adams

• Physician Assistant (PA)

2006

Amy Bonk-Chanin?
Amy Bonk-Chanin's Performance
What People Say About Amy Bonk-Chanin, MSPA
RecentMost Helpful
When I was looking for a new doctor several years ago, a friend recommended Dr. James Boone. I was very happy with him, but the thing I'm most happy about is that through my contact with him, I came to know Amy. She is the best health care provider I've ever had the pleasure to be treated by. I'm just repeating what others have already said, but she is so obviously interested in the reason you've come for a visit, so attentive to every detail, and so willing to listen to what you have to say. You NEVER feel rushed during your appointment. And you almost never have to wait more than five minutes to be seen. And the entire staff shares her attitude. The best "doctoring" experience I've ever had. I liked her so much, I got my son to become her patient when he was looking a few years back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Bonk-Chanin, MSPA?
Amy is the best! Five stars are not enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Bonk-Chanin, MSPA?
I was referred to Amy a few years back by a friend and it was the best provider decision I ever made. I absolutely love her. Very kind and patient, but also straight to the point and direct when necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Bonk-Chanin, MSPA?
Simply put, I wouldn't go to anyone else for my healthcare. I've lived in numerous places and had various doctors and hands down, Amy is by far the best doctor I've ever had. In addition to being absolutely brilliant, she is extremely caring and gracious. I had blood work done on a Friday and Saturday I received a call from Amy with the results. She did that so that I (and others) would not worry all weekend. Who does that?! With no reserve, I highly recommend Amy and her wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Bonk-Chanin, MSPA?
I Absolutely LOVE Dr. Chanin!!! Last year I was looking for a new doctor, so I did my research and reviewed nothing but greatness about her . I booked my appointment based on the reviews I read, lets just say she's EVERYTHING and more that the reviews stated about her. Not only did I find a great doctor, but I found a therapist! She doesn't just take my money and get me out she takes her time, sits down, and listen about my health. YOU ROCK DR. CHANIN!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Bonk-Chanin, MSPA?
Thoughtful, caring, humorous and insightful. She possesses that rare trait essential to the excellent to all interactions, whether for health or not: she can listen and she hears.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Bonk-Chanin, MSPA?
I have been visiting Amy Bonk-Chanin since 2007. She is very kind, personable and intelligent. The Office is wonderful, they get to you right away, no long waiting, and they remember who you are! It's awesome to see a doctor that has gotten to know me and knows my health concerns and issues so I don't have to repeat myself. Amy always sits with you and never rushed off! I trust Amy with my health and recommend my loved ones her way as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy Bonk-Chanin, MSPA?

How was your experience with Amy Bonk-Chanin?