Chiropractic  |
Dr. Ammitai Worob, DC
Dr. Ammitai Worob, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Ithaca, NY. He is 44 years old.

821 Cliff St # 300

Ithaca, NY 14850

Learn about Dr. Worob

• Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy
  • Nutrition

Dr. Worob does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Worob is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Worob has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Worob has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Worob does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Worob and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Worob's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Worob to family and friends
Dr. Worob's Performance
in Ithaca, NY |
A regular patient with Dr. Ammitai for over two years, I have enjoyed consistent good health, quick recovery from running and other sports injuries and on-going expert and effective advice for stretching, exercise and other self-care. Dr. Ammitai knows my issues well and can quickly assess my progress and immediately tell when things are amiss, offering treatment and adjustments that provide consistently productive results. I particularly appreciate this personalized attention and always feel
in Ithaca, NY |
I would strongly recommend seeing Dr Worob at SeaChange. He is thorough with his initial and follow up assessments. He is easy to talk to, a good listener and a very gentle person. In addition to physical manipulations, he has also helped me move toward optimum health with nutritional suggestions, home exercises and referrals to other health professionals in the Ithaca area. All the staff at SeaChange are polite, respectful, friendly and offer a lot of flexibility when scheduling appts.
in Ithaca, NY |
I first heard about Sea Change Chiropractic from friends at the Fingerlakes School Of Massage. I was experiencing limited mobility in my neck due to a work related repetitive motion injury. In about 1-2 months of adjustments and exercise, I saw significant improvement. Dr. Ammitai and his staff(Kay and Sabeth) have always been friendly, helpful and go above and beyond to help with any questions/concerns or guidance in achieving whatever goal you have in mind. In the last two years, I have als
in Lansing, NY |
When I first met Dr. Ammitai, I was in pretty bad shape. Being a former competitive gymnast and ballerina, my body was hurting constantly. Day to day activities such as getting out of bed, playing with my kids or doing yard work was nearly impossible. Dr. Ammitai explained to me that it would take a while before I would really start feeling better. However, due to his commitment to his patient's physical, mental and nutritional well being, I started to feel better after just a few months.
in Trumansburg, NY |
A few months ago I was in some intense pain. I had limited mobility in my neck, and it even hurt to lie down at night to go to sleep. I lacked energy and it made me feel unambitious. After a few months of care at Sea Change, my pain has completely diminished. I've gotten full mobility back, and am able to get a restful night's sleep. My energy levels have improved. Simple physical tasks that were burdensome for me before aren't anymore.
in Avoca, NY |
With chiropractic care treatments from Dr. Worob, I was able to regain full use of my right arm and shoulder. Relief from tension in my neck and upper back also has improved. Dr. Worob is committed to his patients. He invests time in learning, research and collaboration with other professionals. I would recommend Dr. Worob and Sea Change Family Chiropractic to assist those seeking wellness and well-being.
in Ithaca, NY |
Since becoming a patient 3 years ago, Dr. Ammitai and the office staff have helped me manage chronic conditions and now, I am more frequently pain-free. Dr. Ammitai has been instrumental in both delivering my chiropractic adjustments and helping my plan and make lifestyle changes to minimize my discomfort. The staff at Sea Change are wonderful, flexible, understanding, and an important part of my care experience each time I visit. I highly recommend the practice to anyone who wants to make chang
Ithaca, NY |
The entire experience at Sea Change is great from the start! The staff is amazing and I am so grateful for all of their help. Before going to Dr. Ammitai, I had headaches almost every day. These headaches affected my ability to play with my children and sometimes I was completely unable to function. I have been seeing Dr. Ammitai for about 8 months and I no longer have to worry about my headaches because they are few and far between. I recommend Sea Change if you want to live a happier life.
Have you seen Dr. Ammitai Worob, DC?
Are you Dr. Worob?