Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Ammar Alamarie, MD
Dr. Ammar Alamarie, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Syracuse, NY. He is 36 years old.

750 E Adams St

Syracuse, NY 13210

• American Republic
  • Universal American

Learn about Dr. Alamarie

Dr. Alamarie's Experience

Dr. Alamarie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Saint Johns University Of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Alamarie has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alamarie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alamarie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alamarie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alamarie to family and friends
Dr. Alamarie's Performance
Kings Mountain NC |
I had an epidural in my lower back. 100% free of back pain for the last month. Y'all should check that place out. Hard to get an appointment there but now I know why . They treat you like a human being and the doctor and staff care. I recommend them. God Bless!
in Stanley, NC |
By far the most respectful staff I have ever met. They spent there time with me and explained things. The doctor has a big smile on his face and has a good personality. He did an injection on my lower back and I have been doing great the last two months with no pain. I couldnt do home chores and clean my yard. Dr.Alamarie is great and I have recommended him to a lot of my friend.
in Bessemer City, NC |
I can't tell you how happy I am to have Dr. ALAMARIE treat me. After seeing him 1 time, he did my first ever facet injection. It worked! I became mobile again!, could walk upright again & able to tolerate simple tasks again! the injection last me about 6-8 weeks. Due to the success of the facet injections, I elected to do lumbar ablation which should give me 1-2 yrs of relief! I give him 5??recommendation!
in Gastonia, North Carolina |
Dr. Alamarie has good bedside manner. I'm feeling much better after my second visit.
in Gastonia, NC |
The injections that I get and plus Dr.Alamarie work great. Please do not be afraid. I had neck injections, epidurals and they last longer for me. I am doing well. 6 months and going. Make sure its a pain specialist like Dr.Alamarie. He does it rite, he is trying to help people with pain in the neck. Please try the injectoin
in Charlotte, NC |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Alamarie. He cares for your health issues. I appreciate the time and how he listened to me. He made me feel comfortable. Thank you again.
in Clover, SC |
Doctor explains every step during the injection, gentle hands. Really cares about what I had to say. Will recommend him to my friends.
in Belmont, NC |
Great Bedside Manners! Back injection didn't hurt, numbs you up good before. Explains everything!!! Highly Recommended!
in Gastonia, NC |
Doctor is very efficient; great personality; suggets new medications and techniques. Always a good productive experience. Always answers questions. No long waiting. ?????????? Excellent
in Gastonia, NC |
I had a genicular knee injection and I am doing very well. My pain is much much better! I am able to walk longer and do more activities at home.
in Belmont, NC |
Very good doctor who spent time with me and addressed my pain. He made a plan for my pain and did not just write me pain meds which usually make me constipated. Great Doctor and highly recommended! Always smiling.
in Gastonia, NC |
He replaced my regular Dr. when she moved and the first time I saw him he was ok but this last time he was rude, he didn't listen to me, he just came in got on his laptop, asked if my meds were working good, I told him no they are not a few times then said we're going to keep your meds like they are and left.
in Ozone Park, NY |
Dr. Alamarie is a fantastic doctor! My son came into the hospital for an operation and Dr. Alamarie took care of my son and exhibited great compassion. Not only was he talented in his specialization but also he gave my son advice on his future. He is very driven and the best doctor I have ever come in contact with.
in Gastonia, NC |
He helped me with my pain and took time to listen. I am able to do more things and home and sleeping better at night. Thank you for changing my life!
Have you seen Dr. Ammar Alamarie, MD?
Are you Dr. Alamarie?