Sports Medicine Pain Management  |
Dr. Amir Banishahi, DC
Dr. Amir Banishahi D.C.M is a Jewish immigrant who was born in a middle class traditional Jewish family in Tehran/Iran. He is the first born child. After the Islamic revolution in 1979 in Iran, Dr. Amir's family endured an unimaginable hardship because of their Jewish faith and been under torment of Islamic republic of Iran for many years. Dr. Amir left Iran for a better life and advancing his education. He lived in Vienna/Austria for over a year and finally immigrated to U.S.A over 22 years ago. Dr. Amir Banishahi did his undergraduate degree in Biology and after receiving his Bachelor of Science degree , he received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2006 from Southern California University of Health Sciences. Graduated with honor and had sincere interests in Pain management care. Dr. Amir is a pain Management Specialist with advanced education post graduate degree in Pain Management , Cold Laser Photo-Medicine therapy. He has his advance post graduate specialties and Certifications in The following fields : Pain Management & Rehabilitation, Graston Techniques and Sport Injuries, Pediatric and Geriatric rehabilitation therapy. After Graduating with Doctor of chiropractic Medicine degree Dr. Amir then started teaching Anatomy and Physiology at Dongguk Royal University in Los Angeles, CA for few years.His passion is to educate his patients about their body intelligence system and how they can start healing process faster.

1827 Powers Ferry Rd SE Bldg 7

Atlanta, GA 30339

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Banishahi

This content was provided by Dr. Banishahi "Le Reve Spinal Care & Pain Management Clinic is an innovated pain management and Chiropractic clinic determined to relieve your pain faster and keep you pain free longer.

We pride ourselves on our exceptional patient care and unequaled reputation for significantly reducing pain with several cutting edge technologies and techniques. We are a pain management clinic and we specialize in Spinal Care, Chiropractic and Physiotherapy. Dr. Banishahi is also certified in Cold Laser Therapy and he is a Graston Technique provider."

• Sports Medicine Pain Management
  • Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Pain Management
  • Pediatric Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Banishahi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury

• Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Bachelor Of Science
  • Certified Graston Techniques Practitioner
    Other Education | Completed 2013
  • Certified High Power Cold Laser Therapy
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Dr. Banishahi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Banishahi has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Persian

Dr. Banishahi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Banishahi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Banishahi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Banishahi to family and friends
Dr. Banishahi Says:

My Personal Goal is to make sure my patients are 100% happy and satisfied with their Progress

Dr. Banishahi's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Amir's consultation is extremely thorough so that he can properly diagnose, treat, and HEAL your body. I've seen him many times now and I can honestly say that this is a doctor that genuinely cares about my physical health. Every step of the way, he educates me about the anatomy of my condition, what I'm experiencing, what to expect, and how to care for myself in between treatments. I'm always excited to see him because of the results I feel after every treatment. He is a miracle doctor!
in Marietta, GA |
He was referred to me by a friend at work and I have always been skeptical about Chiropractors because I have been told from another Chiropractor that one of my legs was shorter than the other (which felt odd). I went to him due to my TMJ pain and within a few visits I the pain went from a typical 7 down to about a 2. Additionally he helped with my chronic sinusitis and the sinus pressure hasn't been back since. I highly recommend him, kind and teaches you about your own body.
in Atlanta, GA |
I was referred to Dr. Amir. I have always been afraid of Chiropractors but because of the referral and that he is a teacher at heart, I was relieved; and found I was in the best hands. Dr Amir is knowledgeable and able to explain things in layman's terms. I have been seeing him for 3 weeks now and I cannot explain the high quality of care I get with him. YOU HAVE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF. He treats mainly my neck, but also sinus and knees. Dr. Amir gives excellent care!
in White, GA |
For the first time I felt good after meeting a chiropractor. Dr. Amir is so knowledgeable and Compassionate and I felt I was being heard and he made sure he educated me about the pain, what caused my condition and what it is that I have. and He listened to me and spent time with me.
I am humbled and truly appreciate it. I am just simply doing my job. I am glad that I could provide a care to you and make the pain to go away. Thank you !
in Marietta, GA |
Very Caring and Compassionate about my condition and made sure I am comfortable at all times and followed up after treatment to see how I am. I am so so glad that I could find such Chiropractor that cares so deeply. Thank you Dr. Amir
Mr. Mike, I am beyond thankful for such gratitude. It has been truly my pleasure to be able to help you and I am so glad that I was able to help in any way I could. Thank you for your kind words and I am truly humbled by your kindness. Dr. Amir
Have you seen Dr. Amir Banishahi, DC?

Visit Dr. Banishahi

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Banishahi accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio