Ami Owen, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female

Ami Owen

Ami Owen

10020 W Fairview Ave Ste 204 Boise, ID 83704

Ami Owen, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Boise, ID. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Ami Owen accepts

Ami Owen accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross of Idaho
Blue Cross of Idaho PPO
PacificSource
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Ami Owen treats your condition or procedure

• Mood Disorders
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Likelihood to recommend Ami Owen

Ami Owen?
Ami Owen's Performance
What People Say About Ami Owen, LMFT
Ami was very caring and understanding with regards to our meeting. She was very helpful with her knowledge and gave great take away ideas !
×Post a ResponseAre you Ami Owen, LMFT?
I would recommend Dr. Ami to anyone who wants a highly qualified counselor to help you sift through hurts and habits. She uses sound psychological principles as well as a Christian perspective to get to the heart of thinking and behaviors that need to change. I felt comfortable with Dr. Ami in my very first appointment, and my husband did as well. At subsequent visits, I believed her when she said she was praying for me and my family. At this writing, I have been her patient twice, for several months at a time, about 5 years apart. I'm very happy to say that Dr. Ami helped me make positive changes in two very difficult areas of my life. Oh, I still deal with the issues from time to time, but I feel a great freedom in knowing that they no longer hold me completely captive. I understand myself so much better! And, if the need arises to go to counseling again, Dr. Ami will be my first choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ami Owen, LMFT?
Dr. Ami has been very helpful in assisting me in navigating a difficult time in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ami Owen, LMFT?
My husband and I began seeing Ami in the fall of last year. Not an easy decision for me as I'm generally not good with sharing my feelings or talking about my self. That said, from day one Ami made me feel safe and comfortable. She is straight forward and to the point which I really appreciate. She is amazingly insightful and extremely good at explaining things in such a way that you get it. Lots of Ah Hah moments. My husband thinks she's a gift from God!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ami Owen, LMFT?
Dr Ami has been a blessing to our family. She is empathic to what our family is going through, and is eager to help us in any way possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ami Owen, LMFT?
As a middle aged, single mom, I met Ami through the services being offered my youngest teenaged daughter. I'm a down ro earth Believer in Jesua who's experienced what I call real life with my real family. Navigating after divorce can be an arduous emotional time. Feelings of lonliness, shame and isolation are challenging to contend with. Right away I connected with Ami. Intelligent and without pretense or a sense of judgement, she HEARD ME. Ami was able to take my contents and help me hear myself, my values, my heart, my hurt. I'm connected with a Church again. My relationship with God is growing closer as with my daughters and others. Competent, empathetic and grounded, Ami is the kind of gifted Christian professional, families and our community will grow healthier from. I am truly grateful for Dr. Ami and the staff of Teen Hope!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ami Owen, LMFT?
Dr. Ami Owen has been an absolute gift from God for our family. She truly cares about every one of us and has been wonderful at helping us navigate some very difficult times. She is very available either in person or by phone. I just can't say enough great things about her. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Ami Owen, LMFT?
Dr. Ami Owens has been wonderful. She is very easy to talk to. She has been very helpful in helping me navigate through some tough situations. She returns calls and emails in a timely manner. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ami Owen, LMFT?
With Dr. Ami’s dedication with years of experience and training, she is the first one I think of to refer families to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ami Owen, LMFT?
Dr Owen has been the best thing that has happened to me. I refer people to her all the time. She is also helping both of my kids it has been wonderful having her help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ami Owen, LMFT?

How was your experience with Ami Owen?

Ami Owen has a doctorate in Christian counseling, is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Clinically Certified Trauma Professional. She is a American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy approved supervisor and a State of Idaho approved supervisor. Ami looks forward to assisting you in your journey.

• Marriage & Family Therapy