Amelia Maass, FNP

Amelia Maass, FNP

Family Medicine  |
Amelia Maass, FNP is a family medicine provider who practices in West Jordan, UT. She is 47 years old.

8846 S Redwood Rd Ste E121

West Jordan, UT 84088

(801) 569-1999

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Amelia Maass

Amelia Maass does not have any board certifications listed.

• Asthma

• Physical Examination
  • Ultrasound
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Amelia Maass is unavailable at this time.

Amelia Maass has no awards or honors listed.

Amelia Maass has no media or publications listed.

Amelia Maass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Amelia Maass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Amelia Maass' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Amelia Maass to family and friends
Amelia Maass' Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I've found Amelia Maass to be knowledgeable, respectful and extremely caring. She is a great primary care provider!
Nashville, TN |
Amelia and her staff are amazing!
West Jordan, Ut |
Amelia is fantastic. She takes the time to explain, and I feel like she listens to my concerns. I feel like she really cares about me, and I am not just a number!
Salt Lake City, UT |
She listens all my concerns and thoroughly answers my questions. Best doctor I've been to in a very long time. Next time I'll bring up my depression because I think she'll actually be able to help.
in Taylorsville, UT |
I've been seeing her for almost 14 years, following her from another practice when she moved. I feel very confident in her management of my medical needs. Amelia knows my history; keeps track of what's going on with me; schedules follow-up appointments as necessary without going overboard; and, works to get to the bottom of anything mysterious. If I have needed to see a specialist, her service calls me right away, having researched my insurance and can get me into a specialist quickly.
Sandy, UT |
Amelia was a huge relief in my life. After moving from a town, that the doctor you saw as a child would be your doctor forever, it was hard for me to find a new one that I trusted. I did a lot of research and I was looking for a female right out of the gate. Amelia's stats were out standing, and from the very first visit I knew I could trust her. I have been going to her for awhile and am so grateful for her.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Amelia is very detailed and knowledgeable. The office is organized and very clean.
South Jordan, Utah |
Amelia is really kind, caring and compassionate. I trust her completely with my medical care.
in west jordan |
Amelia has a lot of medical knowledge. She also keeps up with the newest medical info. When a diagnoses is arrived she explains clearly what she will do and what is best for you to do. She shows patience while you explain your illness, she listens closely because she knows what you say will help in your diagnoses. Unlike many Doctor's Amelia has empathy for you and your condition.
Have you seen Amelia Maass, FNP?
Are you Amelia Maass?