Amelia Baisden, CNM

Amelia Baisden, CNM

MidwiferyFemale

Amelia Baisden, CNM is a Midwife in Seattle, WA. She is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Amelia Baisden to book an appointment.

Franciscan Women's Health at Virginia Mason

Franciscan Women's Health at Virginia Mason1201 Terry Ave Fl 8 Ste 200 Seattle, WA 98101
New Patient?

Amelia Baisden's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amelia Baisden

Based on 1 rating

Amelia Baisden

Ami was my doctor to fill in while my regular obgyn was on maternity leave. She was AMAZING! My regular obgyn was back by the time I delivered my baby, but Ami continued to care for me throughout my pregnancy and was my doctor for delivery. Ami always spent lots of time with me, and answered all of my questions and concerns. 10/10 would recommend
KatHamm in Seatac, WA – Jun 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Amelia Baisden, CNM?

How was your experience with Amelia Baisden?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Amelia Baisden treats your condition or procedure

Amelia Baisden's conditions and procedures:

• Gynecologic Disorders
  • Natural Childbirth
  • Pregnancy Care
  • Routine Gynecological Care
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Well Woman Health Examination

Amelia Baisden accepts most major insurance plans.

Amelia Baisden has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(206) 693-4970Find providers who accept this insurance

As a certified nurse-midwife, Amy believes in patient centered, individualized care with a focus on normal. She assumes a holistic, evidence-based approach...Read more

• Midwifery
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

University of Washington, Seattle, WA

How can I make an appointment with Amelia Baisden, CNM?

Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Does Amelia Baisden, CNM offer telehealth services?

Amelia Baisden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Amelia Baisden, CNM accepting new patients?

Amelia Baisden, CNM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Amelia Baisden's profile to make an appointment.

Does Amelia Baisden, CNM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Amelia Baisden accepts your insurance.

What are Amelia Baisden, CNM's top areas of care?

Amelia Baisden frequently treats Gynecologic Disorders, Natural Childbirth, and Pregnancy Care. See all procedures and conditions Amelia Baisden treats.

Where is Amelia Baisden, CNM's office located?

Amelia Baisden's office is located at 1201 Terry Ave Fl 8 Ste 200, Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Amelia Baisden is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

St. Anne Hospital