Dr. Amber Price, DNP

Midwifery •  Female

Dr. Price

Medical College of Virginia Hospitals

1250 E Marshall St Richmond, VA 23298

Dr. Amber Price, DNP is a Midwife in Richmond, VA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Price to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Midwives in your area

See similar Midwives in Richmond

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Price accepts

Dr. Price accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Price treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Price's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Price

Dr. Price?
I don’t think there are enough words in the English dictionary to adequately thank you for what you have given us — but we’ll try. Thank you for your care, love and concern at every step of the way. Thank you for your devotion. Thank you for your amazing midwifery skills. But most of all, thank you for believing in me. We almost gave up hope in finding the right path but you were clearly a messenger from God, and we thank Him every day for his wonderful gift.Amazing person
Karishma in Richmond , VA – Jul 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amber Price, DNP?
Absolutely the best hands down! Thanks to her I was able to have a birth I finally wanted. She was so caring, helpful, in tune with me and I can go on! She has left such a mark on me that I have the passion to peruse my dreams of being a midwife and giving mother's the chance to have a birth they love.
Amanda in Powhatan, VA – Jul 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amber Price, DNP?
Amber recently delivered my baby. I had never had a midwife before. After I had my baby the nurses told me she is the VP, and she also delivers babies there. I was on a birth stool and my husband got to deliver the baby and she just calmly sat there on the floor. Best birth I ever had I felt in control for the first time.
Amanda in Mechanicsville, VA – Jul 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amber Price, DNP?
Amber delivered my baby at HDH and made our whole experience amazing. My delivery was preterm & I was so nervous about it. I met amber 2 wks before my delivery when I decided to switch from an OB to a midwife delivery. Despite not knowing me for long, Amber immediately took me in as her patient and treated me with the utmost kindness & respect. She was with us every step of the way & made me feel safe, supported & empowered. I truly hope all women get to experience this type of labor & deliver
Laura samper in Richmond, va – Jan 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amber Price, DNP?
Amber showed dedication to our delivery and care. She helped create a comfortable environment and had the knowledge and know how to make our birth experience even better than we imagined.
Richmond, VA – Jan 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amber Price, DNP?
Dr. Price is by far the best medical professional I have ever had the joy of knowing. Her care is so personal and professional. Her knowledge is unmatched. And her desire to see her patients succeed is breathtaking. She honestly is one of my heroes.
Angela in Mechanicsville, VA – Jan 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amber Price, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Price?

• Midwifery