Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Amber Abraham, PA-C
Amber Abraham is a Certified Physician Assistant who specializes in acne treatment, psoriasis treatment, biologics, phototherapy, wart treatment, skin cancer detection and Botox. She offers high quality and compassionate care to patients presenting with a wide variety of dermatologic diseases and concerns. Optimizing and excelling in all dermatological procedures, she strives to provide the most advanced care to patients.

2617 Development Dr

Bellevue, WI 54311

Learn about Amber Abraham

I want my patients to feel comfortable, know they have my undivided attention, and I'm really listening to them. I also think it's important to educate people about their condition and carefully review their treatment plan.

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatology

Amber Abraham does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatological Disorders
  • Psoriasis
  • Skin Diseases
  • Warts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Arkansas State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Augsburg College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Amber Abraham has no awards or honors listed.

Amber Abraham has no media or publications listed.

Amber Abraham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Amber Abraham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Amber Abraham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Amber Abraham to family and friends
Amber Abraham's Performance
in Green Bay, WI |
I was able to get in within a day after making an appointment. That was great as I was concerned about a possible pre cancer condition. Dr Abraham answered all of my questions and did a biopsy that was painless. I would certainly recommend her to anyone needing dermatology services. I plan to have her do my next skin cancer screen.
in Green Bay, WI |
Amber and her assistant were awesome! The appointment time was met within a couple of minutes and the care I received was very good. i would highly recommend her to anyone looking for skin care.
De Pere, WI |
She was kind, knowledgeable and a good listener!
Green Bay, WI |
Amber is great for a number of reason, lets go ahead and get into them shall we... 1. Her staff is welcoming which is a nice touch when you are coming somewhere new, 2. She actually takes time to know what you've been through with your face and even is budget freindly which is nice for a change as well. Thank amber
Green Bay, WI |
Amber was very professional and great customer service. I felt very comfortable.
in Green Bay, WI |
Friendly and has genuine concern for you as the patient!!! Listens very well to whatever your need is... I can tell she cares about ME!!!
in Green Bay, WI |
Amber was both personable and professional addressing all my concerns. Thank you Amber!
Minneapolis, MN |
She was very kind and considerate. More around my age so felt very comfortable. I would recommend her to my friends.
Green Bay, WI |
She is very nice. She did a full body mole check and removed a suspecius mole. She explained all my questions. Even after your insurance is processed and you use a in network provider, be prepared to have a mild heart attack when you receive your bill. Their charges are insane!
in Green Bat Wi |
I switched to Amber from a different doctor, I am very satisfied with Amber, she is very thorough, and pleasant. I was very pleased with my yearly skin check with Amber. She found some issues that needed treatment. Very impressed with the service I received and would recommend her. The office was very friendly and courteous.
in Suring, WI |
This is the second time I had Amber for my yearly skin check, I requested her! She is very thorough and has a great personality. She listens and answers all of my questions and I feel very comfortable with her.
in Baileys Harbor, Wi |
I have been receiving botox for my "11's" and crows feet for many years in different locations where we lived. I am so pleased with the botox treatments I have received from Amber. At my age, 70, I am so pleased that Dr. Ballo's office is moving forward with more non-invasive techniques such as Kybella and look forward to an occasional boost to my appearance without a surgical face lift. Andrea Connelly
Two Rivers, WI |
Amber was courteous and professional. She took a sincere interest in my care.
in Green Bay, WI |
Excellent, answered all of my questions
in Green Bay, WI |
My experience with Amber was very positive. Not knowing what caused my condition, she put me at ease, did a biopsy, and prescribed the correct drugs to use. After placing several phone calls to the office wondering about the results of the biopsy, I was always given a call back from the office via Amber telling me what else to do. The assistant who took out the stitch was also very informative in discussing what had happened to me. I am completely satisfied and my acute dermatitis done.
in Green Bay, WI |
I am very impressed with the services that I have received from Dr. Abraham and her staff. She makes me feel very comfortable every time I visit with her and I leave there with all of my questions answered. She is very mindful and very easy to talk with.
De Pere, WI |
Have always asked for Amber. She is straight forward and has given me honest advice about the best course of action for me.
Eagle, WI |
Great results, very natural
Green Bay, WI |
Professional and knowledgeable. Answered all of my questions. Personable and did not make me feel rushed.
Amber is always friendly. She listens to what I have to say and educates me. I feel lucky to have found such a great provider.
Wrightstown, WI |
She was very kind, considerate and thorough. She offered up several solutions and took the time to explain everything. Also, discussed future options.
Green Bay, WI |
Going to her was my first time having a skin check. I was a little nervous due to the history of melanoma in my family. Luckily she didn't find anything. She was very nice, kept me calm, was very personable, and professional. I'll definitely go back to her next year for my yearly skin exam.
in Marinette, Wi |
Amber was courteous, attentive, and knowledgeable. She seemed genuinely concerned about my health situation.
Green Bay, WI |
Amber Abraham is a wonderful dermatologist. However, the communication system at your clinics is greatly lacking. I often get voicemails asking me to return the call, when I do I'm put on hold sometimes up to 15 minutes. When someone does answer they have no idea what I'm calling about and then must call me back. I also tried to pick up a prescription 3 times and called the clinic before the Ipledge was signed by the doctor. Not very satisfactory customer service.
in Marinette, WI |
Very professional and thorough. Highly recommend!
in Green Bay, WI |
thank-you i like how you made me feel very comfortable keep smiling it so nice
Green Bay, WI |
Great place! They are patient and listen to all your concerns and are very thorough, helping me with items I hadn't intended to ask about, but am thankful we addressed.
De Pere, WI |
Very helpful and understanding. Listens to patient.
Green Bay, WI |
Very friendly staff and took the time to listen to my concerns.
in Green Bay, WI |
Amber is personable, good listener, caring and sweet. She relates to all age levels. I would refer her to any one.
Green Bay, WI |
I'm glad I'm working with Amber. She is so nice, as are the rest of the nurses. She makes me feel comfortable at all appointments. She never makes you feel like your appointment is in a hurry and will take her time to answer every question I have. I'd highly recommend her to anyone!
Green Bay, WI |
Very impressed with Amber! I can tell she is concerned about my issues and is doing everything she can to help me.
De Pere, WI |
I really liked working with Amber. She is a friendly and courteous healthcare provider. I find the nurses at the Bellevue site to be very unfriendly, and always in a hurry making you feel like a number and not a patient. My review is on Amber though, and she does a great job. Highly recommend.
Elkhorn, WI |
Great personality and bedside manner. Very professional.
Green Bay, WI |
She is very nice and easily approachable. She did a great job on my Cancer spot. I only wish there was a smaller scar.
in Green Bay, WI |
Very friendly, answered whatever questions I had and listened to my concerns.
in Green Bay |
My experience was very positive and the service was excellent. I was in at my appointment time and experienced very little waiting. Examination was thorough and complete.
in Green Bay, WI |
Made me feel very comfortable, asked good questions, very knowledgable.
in green bay wi |
Amber was extremely courteous and friendly, very thorough and made me feel so comfortable during my entire exam.
in Green Bay Wi. |
I actually enjoyed my visit. She put me at ease immediately. The process was well explained and I trust her already! Barbara W. Anderson-1059 Pilgrim Way-Green Bay
Have you seen Amber Abraham, PA-C?
Are you Amber Abraham?