Amanda Sylvester, LICSW

Clinical Social Work ·  Female · Age 41

Amanda Sylvester

Amanda Sylvester, LICSW is a clinical social worker in Kennewick, WA and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Eastern Washington University School Of Social Work Graduate Program in 2004 and specializes in clinical social work, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Amanda Sylvester accepts

Amanda Sylvester accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
Heritage Plus
Heritage Signature
Providence Health Plans
Personal Option EPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Amanda Sylvester treats your condition or procedure

Amanda Sylvester's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

"Amanda Sylvester holds the degree of Master in Social Work from Eastern Washington University. She earned her Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Eastern Washington University with a major in Reading and a minor in Early Childhood Educat...

• Clinical Social Work
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Individual Counseling

2004
Eastern Washington University School Of Social Work Graduate Program
2002
Certified K-8 Elementary Teacher, Certified K-12 Esa School Social Worker and Recognized For Advanced Training As a Children's Mental Health Specialist For The State Of Washington
2001

Amanda Sylvester?
Amanda Sylvester's Performance
What People Say About Amanda Sylvester, LICSW
RecentMost Helpful
Amanda is an empathetic, erudite, compassionate individual. My experience was overwhelmingly positive and i would recommend her services, especially if you are LGBTQ and in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
Amanda is simply a wonderful counselor. She has guided me to heal and grow in ways I never thought were possible. -L
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
Amanda has been a tremendous emotional support to my family. Our needs run from my kids who are trying to decide what direction to take in their lives to what direction I should take as I near retirement. She has such a positive energy and authenticity about her. By far the best counselor we've worked with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
Amanda has done amazing work with my daughter; supporting and teaching her how to manage her anxiety and depression. My daughter feels extremely safe with Amanda and looks forward to her visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
Amanda has been such a blessing to our lives! We really love working with her and enjoy what she adds to our lives. So glad we found her! We would totally recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
I have been seeing Amanda for about 4 years and I have recommended her to numerous family and friends. She is extremely personable and she will find the best way to help you grow more as a person. I have never felt as much of a connection with someone in the mental health field as I have with Amanda. She is flexible and understanding when life happens. I look forward to each and ever session we have
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
Amanda is an incredible counselor. In fact, I'd recommend her to everyone I know! She not only makes a difference but, her expertise, patience, and dedication are examples of why I adore her. I also love the fact that she teaches you different tools that you can use throughout your life to live a more happier and satisfying life. I just want to thank her for all that she has done and continues to do. She truly cares and most importantly she makes a positive impact in my life as well as others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
Amanda has been so great for our son. We feel truly fortunate to have a counselor of her caliber here in the Tri-Cities. She is super creative in working with children/teens. She has all kinds of tools (games, crafts, books) that help the kids open up and feel safe. I would highly recommend her. Our son has really loved working with her. And he wasn’t very enthused about going to counseling. That in itself speaks volumes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
Amanda is a very skilled therapist. She has helped our entire family with feelings around death and dying issues as well as trauma. She is caring, kind and gets right to the source of our families issues. We could not have found a better therapist anywhere. I give her a AAA Plus Rating! Try her, you will not be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
I have been a client of Amanda for over 6 years, she is always very pacient, willing to hear, and I know that I can always count on the advice she gives. She is a one of a kind counselor that is it very rare to find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
Amanda makes counseling and being open/vulnerable so comfortable and rewarding. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking to learn the necessary tools for a healthier mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
One of the best counselors in the Tri-Cities area, Amanda works diligently and strategically to help you overcome whatever problems you're struggling with, and address the problems you're dealing with in your day-to-day life. Within a years time, Amanda's counseling and guidance allowed me to go from being crippled by my mental health to a healthy, functioning member of society again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
She's has so many resources that she gives me and knows how to take care of me. She very flexible with my schedule i would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?
Amanda started working first with my daughter when she was 13 because she was a victim of a sexual crime. I don't know how we would have managed without her! Now Amanda works with my 7 year old and myself. Amanda is wonderful with children, she never pushes you beyond what you're comfortable with. She also knows how religious beliefs are important so she finds out your beliefs on matters and gives you advice accordingly. I would highly recommend Amanda!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Sylvester, LICSW?

How was your experience with Amanda Sylvester?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Amanda Sylvester treats patients.

Compare Providers