Contact provider for availability

Dr. Amanda Schuh, PHD

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Dr. Schuh
303 E Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337

Dr. Amanda Schuh, PHD is a nurse practitioner in Burnsville, MN. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

Dr. Schuh accepts

Dr. Schuh accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross Accord

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Schuh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Schuh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schuh

2.3

Dr. Schuh?
Dr. Schuh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amanda Schuh, PHD
I have been seeing Amanda for about a year now for depression and severe anxiety. I feel good about the quality of care i have received in my time seeing her. For a psychiatrist she is very personable and does a good job explaining her thoughts behind what medicine she has prescribed and their desired effect. If i have any complaints about going to see her is that sometimes it takes longer then id like to get an appointment and that her office staff (receptionists) haven't always been friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Schuh, PHD?
I've seen many mental health care providers and Dr Schuh is the best I've ever seen. She has my ideal combibation of good listening and proactive ideas and suggestions. A previous reviewer mentioned having to answer a lot of questions, which is part of my good review here because I felt that she considered my 18 year history in suggesting new approaches. She was compassionate, but also affirmative and forward-thinking. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Schuh, PHD?
I recently had an appointment with nurse Schuh. The reason being is that my provider wanted a second opinion with my ongoing care. Nurse Schuh made me feel as though I was undergoing an interrogation while my rather boring medical records were right there for her to look at. I am a 43 year old with a history and depression and insomnia. She asked me the same questions in several different ways while attempting to keep me off-balance with irrelevant questions. I left feeling confused and violated
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Schuh, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schuh?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)