Amanda Parker, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Amanda Parker
98 Elm St Ste 400 Lawrenceburg, IN 47025

Amanda Parker, CNM is a midwife in Lawrenceburg, IN. She specializes in midwifery.

Amanda Parker accepts

Amanda Parker accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Amanda Parker treats your condition or procedure

Amanda Parker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amanda Parker

3.9

Amanda Parker?
Amanda Parker's Performance
What People Say About Amanda Parker, CNM
Amanda Parker has overseen both of my pregnancies and delivered both of my children into the world without any complication. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. She really cares about what she does and I always feel heard during my office visits. I am very satisfied with the care I have recieved from her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Parker, CNM?
Always super nice. Takes her time to explain everything and doesn’t rush you through your appointment. Prefer Dr Amanda over anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Parker, CNM?
Amanda Parker is unprofessional and lacks empathy for her patients. I would highly recommend to not trust this person with your body. I had a horrible reaction to progesterone from Mirena. When I called she said because it's expensive its her job to convince me to keep it in. She said something else must be wrong with me. Also said she didn't know if my insurance would cover taking it out and it was my problem to find out. This is no way to treat someone who is experiencing a negative reaction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Parker, CNM?
Amanda is very helpful and insightful in all she does. She is very down to earth, kind, and empathic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Parker, CNM?
Amanda cared for me throughout my last pregnancy, and she delivered my baby early in 2015. I usually preferred to to see her as opposed to the doctor during my prenatal care because it was easier for me to talk with her, and I didn't feel like I was being rushed out. I'm still a patient, and would refer anyone to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Parker, CNM?
Had a scheduled appointment with her specifically and arrived 5 minutes early. When I arrived, after asking the clerk how long of a wait and she stated just a few minutes. I sat in the waiting room literally 50 minutes (!!!), witnessing other patients arrive LONG AFTER I did, be seen, and leave I was still waiting to be taken back to the exam room after 50 minutes of waiting. Finally was taken to the exam room where I waited an ADDITIONAL HALF AN HOUR. Extremely poor business practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Parker, CNM?

How was your experience with Amanda Parker?

• Midwifery