Amanda Moore, CPM

Midwifery •  Female

Amanda Moore
1955 Graham Dr Eugene, OR 97405

Amanda Moore, CPM is a midwife in Eugene, OR. She specializes in midwifery.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Amanda Moore accepts

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Amanda Moore treats your condition or procedure

Amanda Moore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amanda Moore

Amanda Moore?
Amanda Moore's Performance
What People Say About Amanda Moore, CPM
For the birth of my third child Amanda took care of me and my family in a way I never could have expected. She was so loving and there for us when we needed her. Amanda was a gift to us and will be in our hearts and lives forever. If you're looking for a midwife who lives from the heart in unconditional love and strength she is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Moore, CPM?
Amanda is an incredibly skilled and kind midwife. I was blessed to have her attend to both of my sons homebirths and had complete trust and faith in her abilities to care for me and my newborns. She is compassionate, intuitive and professional about all aspects of birth. For both mama and baby. She was always reliable and made each visit a joy. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Moore, CPM?
I chose Amanda as my midwife for my last two babies. She helped me get through two hard home births and knew exactly what to do and when. She is very respectful of our family’s values and was always punctual and communicated clearly with us when she did need to change plans. I wish I would have found her sooner! The first two midwives I had did not even compare to the care I received from Amanda!! She was very professional and really showed she cared about me and my family!! We also were very financially strapped for both of our babies and she did everything in her power to cut birth supply costs, donating her time and resources, and being open to trade for some of the cost. She is extremely giving and I can not recommend her enough to women planning to become pregnant or already expecting!!! Anyone would be lucky to have her as their midwife!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Moore, CPM?
Working with midwife Amanda Moore has been pleasant from the start. She's well respected and trusted in the area of Eugene and we had a friend recently employ her expertise for their home birth. It is clear that she is passionate about her work as a midwife and is very open and respectful of our plans and intentions for our home birth. We are excited to have her on our team, as we welcome our baby to the world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Moore, CPM?

How was your experience with Amanda Moore?

Midwifery Services: Homebirth, VBAC, Waterbirth, Maternity Care, Labor and Birth, Postpartum Care, Childbirth Education.

• Midwifery