Amanda Levison, MS

Counseling ·  Female

Amanda Levison
1820 Linglestown Rd Harrisburg, PA 17110

Amanda Levison, MS is a counselor in Harrisburg, PA. She specializes in counseling.

Amanda Levison's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amanda Levison

4.2

Amanda Levison?
Amanda Levison's Performance
What People Say About Amanda Levison, MS
I love my sessions with Amanda Levison at Neurofeedback & Counseling Center of Pa. Ms. Levison is such an easy person to talk to. She is kind, patient and very understanding. I had 3 spinal surgeries in 2015 and have suffered with painful neuropathy for2 years. I can honestly say that as a result of Neurofeedback I have many days where my hands are completely pain free. I am so happy that I am working with Ms. Levison and I really KNOW that Neurofeedback works for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Levison, MS?
We love going to see Amanda. I am right now taking 2 of my children for the Neurofeedback. This process is amazing and I thank Amanda for offering this amazing service in the Harrisburg area. One of my kids has asperger syndrome and it has done amazing things for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Levison, MS?
When I began seeing Amanda I immediately sensed her genuine acceptance and desire to help.Her expertise as a very skilled therapist has helped me to trust again and reach my goals by providing me with coping skills and guidance. While her insight and proficiency in talk therapy helped me very much,she introduced me to neurofeedback.I was skeptical at first,but I'm so glad I trusted her.My anxiety has improved greatly! I highly recommend Amanda and her team! I couldn't ask for a better therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Levison, MS?
After months of therapy and neurofeedback, there was no improvement on the pre and post test. I felt indirectly criticized several times in that I left with a lower opinion of myself than when I started with her. Put it this way, the self help book she recommended was more helpful than the sessions. I constantly felt like she never got me and that she wanted to force me into a hole (yeah, the square peg bit). Honestly more of a setback psychologically than helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Levison, MS?

How was your experience with Amanda Levison?

• Counseling

Amanda Levison accepts

Amanda Levison accepts the following insurance:

Capital Blue Cross
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Amanda Levison treats your condition or procedure