Amanda Levison, MS

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Amanda Levison, MS is a Counselor in Harrisburg, PA and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University Masters In Mental Health Counseling medical school in 2008. Her office accepts new patients.

Amanda Levison, MS

Neurofeedback and Counseling Center of Pennsylvania

1820 Linglestown Rd Harrisburg, PA 17110 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Amanda Levison is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) and a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). After earning her Bachelor's Degree from the University of Florida, she earned her Master of Science Degree in..."

- Amanda Levison, MS

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Amanda Levison treats your condition or procedure

Amanda Levison's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Autism
  • Biofeedback
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Sleep Disorders

Amanda Levison accepts

Amanda Levison accepts the following insurance:

Select

Amanda Levison's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amanda Levison

4.2

Amanda Levison

I love my sessions with Amanda Levison at Neurofeedback & Counseling Center of Pa. Ms. Levison is such an easy person to talk to. She is kind, patient and very understanding. I had 3 spinal surgeries in 2015 and have suffered with painful neuropathy for2 years. I can honestly say that as a result of Neurofeedback I have many days where my hands are completely pain free. I am so happy that I am working with Ms. Levison and I really KNOW that Neurofeedback works for me.
Jane Dornsife in Harrisburg, PA – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Levison, MS?
We love going to see Amanda. I am right now taking 2 of my children for the Neurofeedback. This process is amazing and I thank Amanda for offering this amazing service in the Harrisburg area. One of my kids has asperger syndrome and it has done amazing things for him.
Merry Fetterolf in Harrisburg, PA – Sep 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Levison, MS?
When I began seeing Amanda I immediately sensed her genuine acceptance and desire to help.Her expertise as a very skilled therapist has helped me to trust again and reach my goals by providing me with coping skills and guidance. While her insight and proficiency in talk therapy helped me very much,she introduced me to neurofeedback.I was skeptical at first,but I'm so glad I trusted her.My anxiety has improved greatly! I highly recommend Amanda and her team! I couldn't ask for a better therapist!
Abigail in New Cumberland, PA – Aug 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Levison, MS?
After months of therapy and neurofeedback, there was no improvement on the pre and post test. I felt indirectly criticized several times in that I left with a lower opinion of myself than when I started with her. Put it this way, the self help book she recommended was more helpful than the sessions. I constantly felt like she never got me and that she wanted to force me into a hole (yeah, the square peg bit). Honestly more of a setback psychologically than helpful.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
John D in Harrisburg, PA – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Levison, MS?

How was your experience with Amanda Levison?

Amanda Levison is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) and a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). After earning her Bachelor's Degree from the University...Read more

• Counseling

2008
Nova Southeastern University Masters In Mental Health Counseling

Is Amanda Levison, MS accepting new patients?

Amanda Levison, MS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Amanda Levison's profile to make an appointment.

Does Amanda Levison, MS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Amanda Levison accepts your insurance.

What are Amanda Levison, MS's top areas of care?

Amanda Levison frequently treats Adolescent Counseling, Anxiety, and Autism. See all procedures and conditions Amanda Levison treats.

Where is Amanda Levison, MS's office located?

Amanda Levison's office is located at 1820 Linglestown Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17110. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Amanda Levison, MS offer telehealth services?

Amanda Levison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Amanda Levison, MS?

Neurofeedback and Counseling Center of Pennsylvania1820 Linglestown Rd Harrisburg, PA 17110
    • Sat: closed