Dr. Amanda Eller, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Eller

Dr. Amanda Eller, DPT is a physical therapist in Haiku, HI. She specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Eller accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check if Dr. Eller treats your condition or procedure

• Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Life is too short to live in Pain!  I frequently see patients that are "falling apart" due to ignoring aches and pains over the years, resulting in multiple injuries and inability to function in their daily life.  These are the types o...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Eller?
Dr. Eller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amanda Eller, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Follow up review to an earlier review I left after my initial treatment session with Amanda. I have been seeing her once a week for the past three months and the bottom line is this; I feel better upon leaving than I did when I arrived. First and foremost, she is well-trained and knowledgeable. But more than that, it is apparent that her aim is to help. And she does. Amanda is committed to her profession, which is healing, and she is exceptional in her pursuit of healing YOU. Exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Eller, DPT?
Dr. Eller has given new hope in treating the pain stemming from my spinal disc degeneration due to scoliosis. She has taken the time to listen and learn where my discomfort lies. Dr. Eller's treatment with trigger point therapy in the office, and instruction for trigger point care at home, allows me to be an active participant in my spine care. This new therapy has allowed me to feel less pain in my daily activities. Dr. Eller has a refreshing approach for dealing with chronic pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Eller, DPT?
My experience with Dr. Eller Was great. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Eller, DPT?
Dr Eller is a very competent caring therapist. I was experiencing some leg pain and went to see Dr Amanda Eller, she was correct to diagnose the problem as sciatica and offer a variety of solutions and exercises as well as some hands on therapy. Amanda has a wonderful caring manner and offers real knowledge and solutions for her patients needs. I would recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Eller, DPT?
Amanda is a breathe of fresh air! I came to her for rehabilitation of my right shoulder. She knew the exact cause of the pain and weakness and how to heal it. During frustrating moments, Amanda guided me back on course staying positive. She has also helped with my hands and hip that have been painful for 10+ years. I have seen other medical professionals for pain with little long term results. I am grateful that I found Amanda, she gets results. I will keep working with her to stay pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Eller, DPT?
I went to Amanda for upper back pain treatment, after a year and a half of intermittent relief with a chiropractor. After doing the exercises provided over two visits, my back was so much better! I went for a third visit just to fine-tune things, but two would really have been enough. Amanda listens and clearly doesn't follow a formula, but instead customizes her suggestions to you and revises them as you go along. I have recommended her to friends already, she's top tier, warm, and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Eller, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Eller?