Amanda Costello, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 45

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Amanda Costello, ARNP is a Nurse Practitioner in Tampa, FL and has over 9 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from University of Cincinnati in 2013. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Amanda Costello, ARNP

The Florida Psychiatric Center

1300 N West Shore Blvd Ste 240 Tampa, FL 33607
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Nurse Practitioners

Compare Amanda Costello with our nearby Nurse Practitioners at Tampa General Hospital.

Make an appointment at Tampa General Hospital today at (813) 666-0327.

These providers are on the medical staff of Tampa General Hospital.

Amanda Costello's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amanda Costello

Amanda Costello

Customer service needs improvement. I filled out a lot of paperwork well in advance, confirmed my appointment, and because I missed a call from an unknown number the morning of, they canceled my appointment. I heard great things about Amanda and i know it's not her fault. The office however could be a little more considerate of people's work schedules. We had plenty of time to do whatever they needed me to do prior to the day of the appointment.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Nick P – Aug 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP?
I’ve been under the care of Dr. Costello since Feb 2019 and I couldn’t have asked for a more reliable, professional, knowledgeable, and experienced person to tend to my mental health needs. She’s done everything in her power and more to keep me healthy and mentally balanced. Dr. Costello is personable, compassionate, and genuinely cares about her patients. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Daniel Stambury – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP?
She is amazing in every way. Compassionate, knowledgeable, great bedside manner and an overall A+++++ Provider. Go to her for any of your mental health needs. I promise that you will NOT be disappointed.
Apr 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP?
There are NOT enough amazing words in the dictionary to describe the level of care that Amanda gives. She is not ONLY a safe place but she makes sure that her clients feel safe, loved, healthy and heard. I've had at least half a dozen Psychiatrists and NONE compare to her. She goes above and beyond on all levels. I feel that she is also a friend and absolutely cares about me like I am her sister. Amanda is a rare gem and we hug every time I leave. I have been under her care for 2 1/2 years. When I first moved to the Tampa area, I reached out, on Facebook, for a good Psychiatrist. I wasn't crazy about seeing an ARNP but I'm so glad I took the risk and did. She is top notch! She has been my first and only Psychiatric provider since I moved here. I support and recommend her with every fiber of my being. :) I was not asked to write this review, but felt compelled to encourage you to make an appointment with Amanda if you are having ANY mental health issues.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP?
She is a life saver as well as a great person. I would recommend her to anyone.
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP?
It is very hard to find a doctor like Amanda. She shines in the field of psychiatry which is overwhelmed with lots of old practices. She is compassionate, caring, and understanding. Amanda is well-versed in a variety of treatments, and will find a protocol that will fit your ailments. She is very easy to talk to, and is very relatable. She was also an exceptional scholar, and has an abundance of experience in many aspects of the field.
Tampa, FL – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP?
It was god sent that I found Amanda. She is always kind and patient. She takes the time to listen and has always been able to help me in whatever was going on. Amanda truly is amazing at what she does for her patients and I can't thank her enough for how much she has helped me!!! My review is from when her office location was in Lutz. I have not gotten the chance to see her since she moved offices.
Barbara in Lutz, FL – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP?
Honestly the best at what she does. Her bedside manner is amazing and her willingness to communicate with her patients is nothing short of exemplary!
Wesly Chaple, FL – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP?
Amanda is an outstanding nurse practitioner who communicates effectively and provides excellent active listening techniques. She maintains a genuine care for people, listens attentively and investigates possible solutions with you. Amanda does her research and she's aware of potential side effects and alternate concerns with medications and she works to ensure her patients are always informed and prepared.
Jonathan in Lutz, FL – Jun 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP?
I cannot say enough of my interaction with Amanda. She is caring and compassionate with a no nonsense approach to trying to fully remedy the particular mental ailment. Amanda is willing to try different medication or combination of medications in order to find the match to work on a particular patient. I so look forward to our appointments which I have to say was not always the case in pervious dealings with psychiatrists!!
Robert Peterson in Odessa, FL – Apr 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP?
Very understanding never made me feel uncomfortable of unease about tell her anything
Lutz, FL – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP?

How was your experience with Amanda Costello?