Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 42

Amanda Costello

Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC is a nurse practitioner in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from University Of Cincinnati in 2013 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

Make an appointment

Amanda Costello accepts

Amanda Costello accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Better Health of Florida
Beacon Health Strategies
Medicare
Tricare
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Amanda Costello treats your condition or procedure

Amanda Costello's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Attachment Disorders
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Social Phobia

Helping clients achieve their maximum mental wellness on a daily basis.  I am honored to walk your journey with you offering support, guidance and mentoring.  My holistic approach encompasses all the facets of happiness which is a healthy mind, body and sense of spirituality.  Remembering always that happiness is not a destination, but rather a way of living each day.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Pediatric Psychiatry
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Leigh Valley Health Network-Department Of Psychiatry
University Of Cincinnati
2010
De Sales University (Dual Enrolled)
2004

Amanda Costello?
Amanda Costello's Performance
What People Say About Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC
RecentMost Helpful
She is amazing in every way. Compassionate, knowledgeable, great bedside manner and an overall A+++++ Provider. Go to her for any of your mental health needs. I promise that you will NOT be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC?
There are NOT enough amazing words in the dictionary to describe the level of care that Amanda gives. She is not ONLY a safe place but she makes sure that her clients feel safe, loved, healthy and heard. I've had at least half a dozen Psychiatrists and NONE compare to her. She goes above and beyond on all levels. I feel that she is also a friend and absolutely cares about me like I am her sister. Amanda is a rare gem and we hug every time I leave. I have been under her care for 2 1/2 years. When I first moved to the Tampa area, I reached out, on Facebook, for a good Psychiatrist. I wasn't crazy about seeing an ARNP but I'm so glad I took the risk and did. She is top notch! She has been my first and only Psychiatric provider since I moved here. I support and recommend her with every fiber of my being. :) I was not asked to write this review, but felt compelled to encourage you to make an appointment with Amanda if you are having ANY mental health issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC?
She is a life saver as well as a great person. I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC?
It is very hard to find a doctor like Amanda. She shines in the field of psychiatry which is overwhelmed with lots of old practices. She is compassionate, caring, and understanding. Amanda is well-versed in a variety of treatments, and will find a protocol that will fit your ailments. She is very easy to talk to, and is very relatable. She was also an exceptional scholar, and has an abundance of experience in many aspects of the field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC?
It was god sent that I found Amanda. She is always kind and patient. She takes the time to listen and has always been able to help me in whatever was going on. Amanda truly is amazing at what she does for her patients and I can't thank her enough for how much she has helped me!!! My review is from when her office location was in Lutz. I have not gotten the chance to see her since she moved offices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC?
Honestly the best at what she does. Her bedside manner is amazing and her willingness to communicate with her patients is nothing short of exemplary!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC?
Amanda is an outstanding nurse practitioner who communicates effectively and provides excellent active listening techniques. She maintains a genuine care for people, listens attentively and investigates possible solutions with you. Amanda does her research and she's aware of potential side effects and alternate concerns with medications and she works to ensure her patients are always informed and prepared.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC?
I cannot say enough of my interaction with Amanda. She is caring and compassionate with a no nonsense approach to trying to fully remedy the particular mental ailment. Amanda is willing to try different medication or combination of medications in order to find the match to work on a particular patient. I so look forward to our appointments which I have to say was not always the case in pervious dealings with psychiatrists!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC?
Very understanding never made me feel uncomfortable of unease about tell her anything
×Post a ResponseAre you Amanda Costello, ARNP-BC?

How was your experience with Amanda Costello?

• Sat: closed