Amanda Bullat, RD

Amanda Bullat, RD

Nutritional Therapy  |
Amanda Bullat, RD is a nutritional therapy specialist in Lake Forest Park, WA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Bastyr University in 2008 and specializes in nutritional therapy, dietetics, and more.Read her story

18495 Ballinger Way NE

Lake Forest Park, WA 98155

• Premera Blue Cross

Learn about Amanda Bullat

Amanda Bullat's bio

This content was provided by Amanda Bullat "Specializing in Disordered Eating, Eating Disordered, Digestive Concerns, and Women's Health I became interested in nutrition while training as a competitive distance runner. My passion for running and food became a double edged sword as I developed my own disordered eating habits. After many years of personal struggle, recovery dedication, and academic study, I was able to reclaim my own intuition and enjoyment with food and my body. As a registered dietitian nutritionist, culinary expert, and avid outdoor enthusiast, I have made it my life's work to be an ally for women struggling with their own disordered relationship with food and their bodies. Together, my clients and I work to bring intuition and passion for life back into their lives."

This content was provided by Amanda Bullat "At Alpine Nutrition I believe in helping women of all shapes and sizes achieve optimal health independent of weight. I believe in empowering women to use their own intuition in addition to science-based nutrition recommendations. I believe that true nourishment comes from eating with pleasure, without judgement and guilt.  "

• Nutritional Therapy
  • Dietetics
  • Nutrition
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Nutrition Education

Amanda Bullat does not have any board certifications listed.

• Digestive Disorders
  • Disordered Eating
  • Eating Disorders

• Counseling Services
  • Diet Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Portland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Bastyr University
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Keene State College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009

Amanda Bullat has no awards or honors listed.

Amanda Bullat has no media or publications listed.

Amanda Bullat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Amanda Bullat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Amanda Bullat's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!

Amanda Bullat Says:

"Best decision ever! Getting started at Alpine Nutrition has been so helpful in regaining control of my diet, and my sanity! Amanda has been particularly helpful of helping me develop a healthy relationship with foods. She always has great ideas for whole foods that I could ADD to my diet, and it seems the more whole foods I add, the less I want the other stuff! Thank you to Amanda for setting me back on course!"

Are you Amanda Bullat?

Visit Amanda Bullat

Evening
Amanda Bullat accepts 2 insurance carriers
  • Premera Blue Cross

Nearby providers with similar experience

Applied Kinesiology